The Feeling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like 'Never Be Lonely' and that Fill My Little World song - though I haven't heard much of their stuff to be honest. They remind me a bit of Supertramp.

There seems to be hundreds of new-ish bands at the moment with "The" in their names who sound similar and in my old age I get confused between them (The Kooks, The Automatic, The Zutons etc..).

I quite like their singles...they are just good wee pop songs...especially Fill My Little World...need to check out the rest of their album.

The Automatic must die:shifty:

The Automatic - now are they the ones with the guy shouting annoyingly in the background in that "Monster" song? :no:

If so then, yes, whilst I would not normally advocate violence, someone needs to 'shut them up' :shh: as that has to be the most irritating song of the summer.:mad:

I have friends who, you would say are very good at shutting people up:shifty:

Plus I know where James Nesbitt lives, so I could get him round Murphy's Law styley:hmm:

Though apparently The Automatic have a good cover of Gold digger:huh:

Last edited:
What's that coming over the hill, The Automatic? It is Jimmy Nesbitt, avec handle bar moustache, coming to shut you up!:mad:

Yeah, LJT if you could send Nesbitt around after he has finished playing golf, that'd be good :yes:

LJT said:
...they are just good wee pop songs...

:yes:

As for The Automatic I quite liked that Monster song when I first heard it. The 700th time it was played on the radio/TV however...
:| That song's irritation level is amazingly high.

And whilst we're talking about Murphy's Law-what is with that moustache?! Sometimes it does come across as well 'ard but most of the time he's in distinctly Village People territory. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom