The Fashion Thread: What's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
What's been in over the last few years??? I'm totally out of the loop.

The 80s had among several other styles, the leather jacket & jeans look going...

gm_gallery4.jpg

As for the 90s, the first thing that comes to mind is wearing a short sleeve shirt over a long sleeve one, popularized by...

kurt-cobain.jpg

What's hip this decade? :wink:

Last edited:
The metrosexual maybe? ;)

beckham2.jpg

Btw, this thread is not exclusive to men's fashion! So post your suggestions! :dancing:

Oh wow! You got the Thom Yorke look going pretty well there? :ohmy: :wink:

As soon as I saw your name as last posted, I thought of the green sweater vest and pink shirt! :laugh:

Zootlesque said:
Oh wow! You got the Thom Yorke look going pretty well there? :ohmy: :wink:

As soon as I saw your name as last posted, I thought of the green sweater vest and pink shirt! :laugh:

well I do what I can...:wink:

and the pink shirt&vest combo >>> you

:wink:

vests and flared distressed looking jeans are so played out.

i'm seeing more tapered solid colored jeans.

i don't know what else though. i haven't gone out clubbing in a while.

Apparently really hoochie stuff is in, especially at small, conservative family weddings. :huh: I went to my cus' wedding on Saturday and I felt like an old maid wearing nice lightweight dressy pants, sandals w/ heels, and a cute but nice short sleeve top. All the other girls were wearing these tube top/micro-mini combos I wouldn't even wear clubbing! The brother of the bride's gf even poured glitter all over her shoulders and cleavage.

Liesje said:
The brother of the bride's gf even poured glitter all over her shoulders and cleavage.

awesome.

I don't really have a clue.
When I eventually lose the rest of this weight I'll pay more attention. Until then, if it wasn't for black clothing I'd be fucked.

Re: Re: Re: The Fashion Thread: What's in?

cinnaminson said:

I wear short sleeve T's over long sleeve T's all the time. I also still wear Converse boots, at least they've come back around again. I think I'm stuck in a time warp.

I wear mine with combat boots.

I like it cause I find it comfortable and I feel weird going out with just a T-Shirt on.

The long t-shirts and Bermuda shorts. I love wearing sun dresses with halter spaghetti straps. Ohh and lots of (RED):heart:

Black flys
img10182549982.jpg

At least here in Slovakia, all women wear these kind of shades...

I still don't get the rage with the shirt/smock/babydoll/tunic dress with leggings look.

Lara Mullen said:
I still don't get the rage with the shirt/smock/babydoll/tunic dress with leggings look.
Don't forget, that combo always seems to be worn with ballet flats, as if the leggings alone don't already make your legs look stumpy enough :crazy:

Personally I'm annoyed at the resurging popularity of skinny jeans. I suppose they look okay on people with the right body type, but if you have any kind of hips at all, they're going to look horrible on you.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Personally I'm annoyed at the resurging popularity of skinny jeans. I suppose they look okay on people with the right body type
:drool:

I love skinny jeans!! Don't like leggings though, well at least not on me. They remind me too much of when I was about 8 and used to wear a baggy t-shirt and bright/flowery legging :down:

Back
Top Bottom