The Esses, Mount Panorama, Bathurst, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so it's like HOme & Away :up:

It's like Eastenders but we have our own washing machines :yes: and not as many murders :lol:

:mad:

:madwife: :madwife: :madwife:

No Tim Tams for you. :grumpy:

My mum watches Midsomer Murders... I'm amazed anyone in that village is still alive! I'd have moved out after the first ten murders. :lol:

You're coming to Europe?? :ohmy: don't tell me you're heading for Holland aren't you :wink:

Haha! I'd love to visit Europe, but I doubt it's on the cards for a number of years yet. My first priority at the moment is seeing more of New Zealand.

He's gonna check out the dykes :wink:

:lmao:

Maybe GG and Serena can get into a bidding war about sending him to Holland or the USA... :lol:

Serena might have Chass to help her in the bidding ... :hmm:

And Top Gear Australia can piss off. As I have remarked before, "Top Gear Australia is not Top Gear, just Australia, and now Australia is synonymous with torture."
My best friend now lives in the UK and I emailed her about TGA and she's a huge fan of the real TG. Well she downloaded the first episode of TGA this week and for some reason, seems disinclined to view any more :shrug:

... touché.

Okay, a show whenever they get here next... maybe you'll be rocking the silver 'fro by then... although I can't imagine that you'd actually go grey. :hmm:

I have no colour that can fade to grey, so no, I can't. Though my hair will get whiter, so I may be rocking a white 'fro by then. :laugh:

OMG :lmao:

I just but in a ridiculous Aussie sounding place name and it actually exsists

Billabong :lmao:

Well, it's not a place name per se, but a general geographic term for a particular small kind of lake.

:lmao:

People still send them ?? :ohmy:

Apparently some members of my family take receiving a Christmas card as a sign you still love them, so I begrudgingly post a few each year with boring messages written in them. Waste of postage if you ask me.

Yeah i realised that after further reading, but it was highly amusing to think there was :lmao:

Don't worry, we've already been to Tittybong and Woodenbong, and Bong Bong is yet to be visited. :lol:

Oh dear... I fear I may have upset the delicate equilibrium of the hall cupboard by taking the suitcase out from under various other things... there could be an imminent collapse... :uhoh:

Ashley, I was wondering when you were going to turn up!

Oh dear... I fear I may have upset the delicate equilibrium of the hall cupboard by taking the suitcase out from under various other things... there could be an imminent collapse... :uhoh:

:laugh: Grungy geese, Ali.

I've been fighting with the internet for nearly an hour. It has finally decided to cooperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom