The Esses, Mount Panorama, Bathurst, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must :tsk: you for including TTYW, though!

And takeaway pizza costs so bloody much. I can't say I've ever done the precise sums, but I'm willing to bet that I can make about 4-5 of my own pizzas for the same prize as ordering in one pizza. That said, ordering in pizza can in some cases provide me with extra slices for lunches over the following days, while the pizzas I make are small enough just for a dinner.

I must :tsk: you for including TTYW, though!

Don't care :madspit: That's my stripper song :shh:

And takeaway pizza costs so bloody much. I can't say I've ever done the precise sums, but I'm willing to bet that I can make about 4-5 of my own pizzas for the same prize as ordering in one pizza. That said, ordering in pizza can in some cases provide me with extra slices for lunches over the following days, while the pizzas I make are small enough just for a dinner.

True but my hubby pays so i ain't complaining :lol:

Oh come on Ax, don't say that shocked you :lol:

Depends how many people you're stripping for, I suppose. :lol:

although Next year with a tour to fund , Ni will bemaking home made pizza's :lmao:

I get the distinct impression you plan to attend more than just one or two shows. :wink:

And my pizza is cooked and tastes decent, hurrah. Oh yeah, I bring the enthusiasm. I think Overtired Axver = Mildly Mopey-ish Axver.

Depends how many people you're stripping for, I suppose. :lol:

well i like to operate on a one 2 one basis, it gets too messy with more than one. ALthough i could manage 2 at a time :wink:

I get the distinct impression you plan to attend more than just one or two shows. :wink:

Dependant on tickets and vacation time, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Toronto and US somewhere probably La & Chicago.

If they play OZ/NZ of course i'd go down too :yes:

And my pizza is cooked and tastes decent, hurrah. Oh yeah, I bring the enthusiasm. I think Overtired Axver = Mildly Mopey-ish Axver.

:lol:

Now i want Pizza :sigh:

Is it a meat one?? I like my meat :drool:

well i like to operate on a one 2 one basis, it gets too messy with more than one. ALthough i could manage 2 at a time :wink:

I never knew you objected to it getting messy!

Dependant on tickets and vacation time, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Toronto and US somewhere probably La & Chicago.

If they play OZ/NZ of course i'd go down too :yes:

I don't know if I'd go to any. When they closed with One Tree Hill in Auckland, that was good enough for me - OTH is without a doubt the last song I'd like to hear U2 play live, and at the moment, I can say that. I said at the time I'd only make an exception if they return to Wellington. Might watch the setlists and see if I like them enough. If U2 and PT tours are going to coincide in either North America or Europe, then it might be worth it (I do need to travel more).

Now i want Pizza :sigh:

Is it a meat one?? I like my meat :drool:

:laugh:

Salami, onion, cheese, tomato sauce, barbecue sauce.

I never knew you objected to it getting messy!

Depends who it is :shifty:

I don't know if I'd go to any. When they closed with One Tree Hill in Auckland, that was good enough for me - OTH is without a doubt the last song I'd like to hear U2 play live, and at the moment, I can say that. I said at the time I'd only make an exception if they return to Wellington. Might watch the setlists and see if I like them enough. If U2 and PT tours are going to coincide in either North America or Europe, then it might be worth it (I do need to travel more).

True but U2 are my favourites by far, so i would want as many as possible. Surely if i came to Melbourne that could attract you :flirt:

:laugh:

Salami, onion, cheese, tomato sauce, barbecue sauce.

Ohh can you shove a bit in my mouth :drool:

Bad, Kite, Vertigo,Love & peace or Else , Exit & Trip Through Your Wires
All excellent choices :up:

(except maybe Kite, unless it's live) :D

And if any of the Melburnians were here right now, I'd tell them to please come and talk some sense into me. I'm making pizza for dinner ... and I'm just not into it. All week I've been delaying making pizza for dinner because I just haven't felt like it. WTF? I love pizza! In fact, I love pizza. It's my favourite meal, really. I don't know what's happening.
*wallop*

Oh sorry, you wanted someone to TALK sense into you... not THUMP sense... sorry :wink:

Shall I go into details about how good that pizza on Friday night was? The hot melted cheese with the hint of crispiness on top... the succulent toppings under the cheese... the zingy tomato paste stuff... :drool:

Don't care :madspit: That's my stripper song :shh:

TTYW rawks. :rockon:

Hi blueeyedgirl :wave:

I don't quite understand the fascination of watching cars go around in circles all day ... :reject:

Heya Ali, Wild!!!

I luuurrvvveee watching cars go round and round. My Dad raised me to be a petrolhead, and every year I park my arse on the couch for Bathurst. This is the most active I've been all day......

Hi blueeyedgirl :wave:

I don't quite understand the fascination of watching cars go around in circles all day ... :reject:

You know, normally I would agree with you to a point. I don't really give much of a damn about Formula 1, for instance. But Bathurst, and to a lesser extent the other V8 races, are special. Just the fact that Bathurst is such a crazy feat of endurance really impresses me. And the mad crashes that can happen. I suppose that might be a testosterone thing ...

You know, normally I would agree with you to a point. I don't really give much of a damn about Formula 1, for instance. But Bathurst, and to a lesser extent the other V8 races, are special. Just the fact that Bathurst is such a crazy feat of endurance really impresses me. And the mad crashes that can happen. I suppose that might be a testosterone thing ...
Hey don't be so sexist!!!! I'm a chick and I love my racing. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom