The Donnas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we got their new cd into the radio station, i didn't like it that much

glad that you enjoyed seeing them though, it sucks to go see a sucky band, and it's good that they had energy cos no one wants to watch a sucky band suck air...

So positive IWasBored, so positive. I go throught not knowing for sure if I like The Donnas or not. I'm indifferent.

I just got back from watching it. It was a cool movie. But I personally get really put off by anything to do with cults and terrorism. I know, everyone does, etc, etc.

I personally have never been one who goes bananas over all these movies that are supposedly "way trippy" or "throw you for a loop". I think it's cool, but I get over it immediately, so those movies dont ever get me as excited as they do other people. I dont know, I just never think they're as clever and original as other people think they are.

I dont know what I think, I did like it, but at the same time, I didnt think it was the coolest thing ever. Like the Donnas, I'm indifferent towards Fight Club, hahaha. I liked everything in it that didnt have anything to do with cults/terrorism.

that's cool. i can't pin point exactly what i liked about it...i liked it a lot though...

it's funny, anyone here would think that i normally go nuts over movies, due to what i put in my avatar and now what's in my sig...the funny thing is, this is usually not the case...there are very few movies i've seen and gone nuts about...it just so happens that two of them star daniel day-lewis and the other was fight club...but i can't figure out what i thought was so great about it...oh i know, the ending scene, that just seemed funny for some reason...

*hands thread back to zonelistener, since i seem to have stolen it*

Yeah, everyone else with me loves it. I understand why people would like it more than me, and I'll have a hard time explaining what kinda turned me off to it.

I just get kinda disturbed when I see things, and I know people who would or could potentially become involved in things like that. I just know how people can get confused and get involved in something completely horrible, so that's all I end up thinking about when I see things like that in movies/ TV.

Which other DAniel Day Lewis movie do you really like?

i really like "in the name of the father"

i thought "the boxer" was good too, but i'm not absolutly crazy about it...i could never see it again and be perfectly happy, but then again i'm the find of person who rarely watches a movie more than twice anyway...

I've become addicted to their latest album...it just doesn't let you go. *sigh* Life would be so much more fun if I could only be a Donna.

Back
Top Bottom