The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
make that 4...no...5!

at least i haven't been shamelessly postwhoring like our thread leater tourist.

Hey now, I was keeping us on the front page, here!

Keeping on the front page is the most important thing. Fight the power. Know your power. Fight the power with your power.

Dikhil's familiar with its own power, and knows when to use it.

Varitek said:
tourist, stop replying to posts that do not involve Dikhil and Djibouti.

I'll reply to whatever I want and you can't stop me. In fact, I could reply 3x to this in the time it'd take you to reply to this.

bono_man2002 said:

That was a one off, as mentioned earlier, Djibouti's defense was unpenetrateable for most of the season.

Most of the season. The opener, however, saw Djibouti sagging in the midfield and weak in the hole. (damn it, if this were baseball, in the hole would work.)

the tourist said:

I'll reply to whatever I want and you can't stop me. In fact, I could reply 3x to this in the time it'd take you to reply to this.

true.

Have we actually been in danger of slipping off the front page? Every time I've checked we've been in the top 1-4 threads.

this is why we should have taken it to Discotheque.

Varitek said:

Most of the season. The opener, however, saw Djibouti sagging in the midfield and weak in the hole. (damn it, if this were baseball, in the hole would work.)

Yes. It would. Baseball season's getting closer....

Varitek said:

true.

Have we actually been in danger of slipping off the front page? Every time I've checked we've been in the top 1-4 threads.

this is why we should have taken it to Discotheque.

Sicy specifically said no to that.

the tourist said:

I'd post a picture of a chicken in reply, if only I knew how to post pictures.

Huge Cock.

chicken.jpg

Varitek said:

What is the national sport of Djibouti anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom