The Diminishing Divas Thread - First Diet Coke & Bacardi Is On The House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations, Miss Velvet Dress! :hug:

Today, I am going to go to the gym and workout again. Last week, I worked out five days in a row.

I had never done that. My goal is to do it again this week. :)

awesome everyone! Iris are you taking calcium supplements? That is very important when you are running :up:

Don't want to end up with shin splints/stress fractures :madspit:.....

I drink loads of milk daily. :)

I am not running much, because of my knees I can't. I am doing a lot of walking and when my knees are not hurting I will jog. Thankfully I have never had shin splints. As a runner when I was growing up my only problem as it is right now, were my knees.

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think I'm losing inches more than pounds

me too even though I don't know how since I feel like I've been eating like crap lately! The scale still says about the same thing it's said for a year but I tried on all of my summer clothes the other night and a lot of stuff is way too big!
:drool:

It's not about being anorexic for me - it's about being toned and in shape. People prefer different things for their bodies, that's all.

I do weight training 2-3 times a week. I cannot tell you how essential this is to both losing weight and toning and tightening your body. Your posture improves, your strength increases, and so does your resting metabolic rate. Muscle burns more calories than fat, and if you really want to lose weight, you have to start getting into weights as well as doing the cardio.

:up: with the weight training It really makes a huge difference.

For my personal milestone: Yay for muscle memory. Until two weeks ago, I hadn't picked up a weight in years. Already I'm feeling stronger and have been able to increase my free weights. I've been doing a circuit training program. :D

I will be behaving VERY badly today. :reject:

Breakfast is classic kegs-n-eggs fare (waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, etc.), followed by a full day of beer after beer after beer.

Awwwwwww yeah. :|

(I'm gonna pay tomorrow, I know!)

Keep up the good work girls :applaud:

I have been doing a lot of strength training for my arms and back and I cannot wait until it's officially tank top season :hyper:

I've been better with the eating, but I just had two mini brownies. :no: I can't keep doing that! :mad:

Anyway, I'm off to do my strength training. A few people at work commented on how good I looked today, so I must be doing something right. :eek: :)

I'm afraid of the balance ball, Iris. Are there any dvds you'd recommend to use with it?

April this is the one I am using right now, it is good.

B0002OXUPG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Last edited:
I am home now and getting comments that people are worried because I've gotten really thin. :|

Back
Top Bottom