The Diminishing Divas Thread - First Diet Coke & Bacardi Is On The House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, I have the best idea for losing weight: get yourself so worked up and stressed out that you constantly feel like you're going to puke and you'll never want to eat again. :grumpy:

:hug: pax

Lunch: lots of Thai food and wine :drool: but not so good for watching the weight :banghead:

:hug: Abby :hug:

I caved and bought a pack of those 100 calorie snacks, the chips ahoy. :drool: Pretty good if you just want a taste of chocolate without a ton of calories. :up: They have them in Oreos and Wheat Thins, too, each with 100 calories a packet.

I also printed out one of those ice cream coupons but I'm not in the mood for ice cream today. :|

Oh yes Rebekah, I forgot how much you loved Thai :hug:

Beef with broccoli and mushrooms, kind of spicey :drool: :drool:

God I love morningstar fake chicken :drool: Their spicy black bean burgers are tits as well!

I need to kill the girl scout who sold me two boxes of cookies!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh and I have lunch plans to go to Chipotle tomorrow. This eating healthy thing isnt' working so good :grumpy:

Breakfast - reduced sugar instant oatmeal with a banana

Lunch - open faced tuna salad with tomato slices

Snack - skinny sticks (maui waui flavour) :drool:

Dinner - fah's lasagna with salad, sugar free jello for dessert

Breakfast:

Whole wheat bagel with low fat cream cheese
1 banana
coffee w/fat free half & half

Lunch:

Teriyaki chicken
sticky rice
salad
coke

Dinner:

Low fat tomato soup
low fat bologna sandwich on whole wheat w/mustard
2 tangerines
Ritz crackers

Tonight was my "eat like a little kid home for lunch" meal :wink:

They really are delicious and if you want that potato chip crunch without all the fat these are a great option. I'm not a huge fan of the 'baked' potato chips. The texture just isn't right :no:

I need to go back to living solely on crisps and chocolate, apparently. I've somehow gained weight since I've been married even though I've been eating much healthier meals and have been doing something other than sitting in my room. :huh:

Maybe I'm just getting old. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom