The Diminishing Divas Thread - First Diet Coke & Bacardi Is On The House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get thee to a gym! I'm going to work in an hour....already dreading it. Here's my game plan for motivation though: I'm going to put a lovely Bono pic right above the TV while I do my Firm tape! If that doesn't work then God help me. :D

:lol: Maybe I should take a B pic with me to the gym and set it in front of me on the treadmill. That way I can pretend I'm trying to reach him. I'm sure I will work much harder that way!

Hmmm....there's some good pics in the new Vogue, but that thing is so huge. I'd be afraid it might fall on my foot and give me another excuse to avoid exercise. I'll have to keep looking.

Another fun little motivational tip: Splurge and buy yourself a cute workout outfit. You'll feel alot better wearing that than schlepping around in an old t-shirt and shorts and hopefully be more motivated to work out cause you'll look so foxy!

:up:

:crack: I had about 10 Girl Scout cookies at work today :mad:

But I did have the rest of the fajitas for lunch that I made last night and now I'm eating an asian stiry fry that I just made using all fresh vegetables :drool: It would be a lot better with rice! :mad:

I've used 3 red peppers in the last 2 days :crazy:

Did my strength training tonight. I had two hot dogs and cottage cheese for dinner, and a few lemon cooler girl bitches cookies (the low fat kind :wink: ).

Drinking water now... :up:

I think my motivation will be to buy a cute regular outfit a size smaller so I strive to fit into it in a month!

Yum...cottage cheese...haven't had that in awhile...I need to get some, excellent protein source.

I just worked out for an hour and a half (I'm going to be hurting tommorow) and drinking some herbal tea with Splenda...

Did y'all ever see that commercial of that fat guy who weighs himself and then runs one lap around the gym and gets back on the scale and is mad that the number hasn't changed? :laugh: I'm so like that...

That commercial is great! My roommate and I die when it comes on....

I have not been doing so well....last night tons of empty calories with the mass quantities of alcohol consumed.

Today I threw in the towel and ate half a large pizza from Papa John's......:banghead: :banghead:

Well, I kinda blew it tonight but I'm not going to look at it as some kind of setback...we went out for Mexican and I ordered chicken fajitas planning to skip the tortillas but they looked so good! I went to town on the chips and salsa and 2 regular cokes. I guess I better a do a few extra miles at the gym tomorrow.

*Random restaurant incident: we kept noticing that no matter how many times we salted our chips tonight, they didn't taste salty. As a matter of fact, they tasted kind of sweet and looked a little sparkly.

I looked at our salt shaker and someone had filled it up with SUGAR! :huh: :laugh:

Papa John's and Mexican :drool:

Have heart ladies, it's good to "go off" bout once a week or so. Let's your body know it's not starving and can actually encourage the weight loss process. Besides, I am sure I have MORE weight to be lost than you. :wink:

I bet I had the most diminish-a-licious dinner from last night:

Weetabix and a cup of raspberry yogurt.

This morning: Golden Grahams (again...sigh) and 2 cups of coffee. I'm trying to cut down to 2 cups of coffee per day; that probably isn't a bad idea either.

I had my Bran flakes, toast and an orange this morning

Then I went for a good long walk with my Dad, we live on the side of a mountain so it's a lot of hill walking, it was tough in the cold but we managed it.

I haven't planned lunch yet but dinner is brown rice, chicken and veg mixed with some curry sauce (healthy, low fat one).

I made it to the gym yesterday!! Yay!!! :dancing: And I drank a diet drink instead of a regular one. :yes:

Breakfast: Cheerios (just can't go wrong with Cheerios)

Lunch: Banana, cheese, and low-fat pudding

Supper: I will be going to a restaurant for supper (I hope I can stick to healthy food....this is a tough one for me :reject: )

Went out with the walkers this morning, even in the snow! :up:

Also, I remembered that I can go to the gym at my former college for free.

I cannot believe it took me this long to think of that. :reject:

About two months ago, I started writing down everything I eat, every day, no exceptions.

I think this has helped :up:

Back
Top Bottom