The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this should be a journal entry but I don't care right now :D

Kariann said:

If everything with my dad stays ok then I wouldnt really have too hard of a time leaving since I could always visit but with the chance his cancer could be coming back it what concerns me.

I hope he'll be ok. :hug:

ok now I'm leaving!!!!! :wave:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this should be a journal entry but I don't care right now :D

Kariann said:

If everything with my dad stays ok then I wouldnt really have too hard of a time leaving since I could always visit but with the chance his cancer could be coming back it what concerns me.

I know it's those things that make me wish we all lived closer to one another.

:hug:

timothius said:
Thats wicked you got the signatures aye.

I'm just having trouble adjusting to the idea of not going to a concert tonight... it's kind of wierded me out.
i know!!! :combust: i can post the pics if you missed them first time round :hyper:

yeah, same here. i've never seen concerts this close together before, so it was insane to be going to one two nights in a row. especially when i saw where they're going to be going next, i wish i could gooooo :whine:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i know!!! :combust: i can post the pics if you missed them first time round :hyper:

yeah, same here. i've never seen concerts this close together before, so it was insane to be going to one two nights in a row. especially when i saw where they're going to be going next, i wish i could gooooo :whine:

Pics of what :hmm:

~she said, having a good idea but since she has been away, can't be sure~

KhanadaRhodes said:

The great thing about mine was that I heard about 40 different songs over the 3 nights. Totally jazzed. Completely, completely wicked. Especially last night at the Civic which is Neil Finn's Red Rocks. Hillarious covers and snippets of Walk This Way, You Sexy Thing & songs out of West side story.

Thank goodness I actually have somthing interesting to talk about in my journal. :hyper:

timothius said:
The great thing about mine was that I heard about 40 different songs over the 3 nights. Totally jazzed. Completely, completely wicked. Especially last night at the Civic which is Neil Finn's Red Rocks. Hillarious covers and snippets of Walk This Way, You Sexy Thing & songs out of West side story.

Thank goodness I actually have somthing interesting to talk about in my journal. :hyper:
:up:

i was psyched that the band mixed up the setlists a little for both nights for me too. and i got to hear motherfucking new religion!! :combust: that was...awesome.

i got to hear snippets of i feel love :flirt:, i wanna take you higher, and groove is in the heart.

i'd post about mine in my journal but i don't think anyone reads mine :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'd post about mine in my journal but i don't think anyone reads mine :hmm:

It's a paradox... you need to post for people to read... but really you need people to read before you post - or else it can be a rather pointless exercise and it decends into a playground for general boredom.

You should update yours! :yes:

fah said:
I didn't even realize that I had burned them until I got home tonight :banghead:
:hug:

fah said:
I would love to see those pics and who are/were the opening band?
okay!! the opening band was called stimulator. they're excellent. i got to party with the band in nashville as well, we were staying in the same hotel a couple doors down from each other and i saw one of the guys in the lobby. let's just say schmeg and queen bee now call me Khanadascandalicious. :ohmy:

here's the dd stuff i got signed :hyper:

an EXTREMELY rare promo only copy of planet earth only released in the u.s. with a completely different cover (sorry about the flash, nothing was there anyway):

this is cool, it's a copy of the seven and the ragged tiger lp made into a purse:

here's the stimulator shirt:

and the cd (sorry for the shitty quality):

timothius said:
It's a paradox... you need to post for people to read... but really you need people to read before you post - or else it can be a rather pointless exercise and it decends into a playground for general boredom.

You should update yours! :yes:
my only friends are the randoomers and everything i put in my journal pretty much is said on here anyway which leaves nothing to comment about in my journal :happy:

but if it makes you happy i'll update mine, if you promise to comment in it. i commented in yours :flirt:

Queen Bee said:
I survived my shower. :happy:
welcome back! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom