The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
My status light turned to blue and now I'm downloading at 2 kb/s. :scream: Why did I check up on this torrent? I need to refrain from doing this until it's complete. :grumpy:
I'm downloading at 7 and I'm at 31 hrs and 2 min. :drool: I might see an even 30 before the night is over!

Edit: As soon as I posted that it went back up to 32 hours. :rant:

KhanadaRhodes said:
but jesus, these parents who bring their little kids should get charged with child endangerment or some shit. the kid's gonna probably end up deaf.

If one of my kids wanted to come to any concert I was going too at any age I couldn't be prouder. :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you'd let your three year old go to a concert and sit in the second row without earplugs? :eyebrow:

:hmm:

It would depend on the concert, how close you were to speakers etc etc. You would come prepared sure. :yes:

I was just saying, after my kids develop a good taste in music, and share any common intrest with me, I will not be prouder.

timothius said:
:hmm:

It would depend on the concert, how close you were to speakers etc etc. You would come prepared sure. :yes:

I was just saying, after my kids develop a good taste in music, and share any common intrest with me, I will not be prouder.
*my* ears are still ringing. that's how close they were to the speakers. i have no problem with someone bringing their kid to a concert but i think three years old is too young. if you bring your seven year old and give them earplugs (if you're up close, otherwise you don't need them) then that's fine.

I'm ready to kill. :mad: The electricity went out for a few minutes and our windows started shuttering like crazy again. I almost thought we were going to have another microburst over our roof!

And now I have to open this damn torrent again. :banghead:

KhanadaRhodes said:

*my* ears are still ringing. that's how close they were to the speakers. i have no problem with someone bringing their kid to a concert but i think three years old is too young.

If my father had've taken me to a conert when I was three it would've been Lovetown. Do you think that would upset me?

I think it's very important to provide your children with oppourtunities when they are young and don't quite understand at the time - so when they look back they can say they were there etc.

Do you know how much I would give to see ZooTV in Auckland or Farewell To The World down in Sydney?

Queen Bee said:
I'm ready to kill. :mad: The electricity went out for a few minutes and our windows started shuttering like crazy again. I almost thought we were going to have another microburst over our roof!

:hug: :(

Queen Bee said:

:eek: everyone is having problems now! :sad:

Queen Bee said:

:yikes:

Not even the weather should mess with The Torrent!!! :rant:

it's kind of weird looking at my living room and not seeing mountains of clean clothes and other crap that needs to get put away. Maybe not having internet today was a good thing!

:ohmy: If I update my iPod I'll only have .85 GB left on it. I think I need to take off a few shows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom