The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

Good!! You need that on your iPod without deleting your whole libary!!

I listened to the whole show...it's great!! :hyper: Now I have to do the Flac thing to Paris and listen to that!!

I want the whole show :hyper:

Since you're going to send me a package soon :sexywink: you are going to send my dvd's back to me right? :flirt: I kind of want to watch them! :)

timothius said:

The ones I did get were great though... I think at least. I've got a really, really wicked one from last night which I'll put up hopefully tonight from when I went down onto the dancefloor during the encores.

quickie question timothius - did you put up a review or comments yet about Saturday's show? I didn't have time to look yet...

arw9797 said:

I want the whole show :hyper:

Since you're going to send me a package soon :sexywink: you are going to send my dvd's back to me right? :flirt: I kind of want to watch them! :)
Yes, they're in the package, and in 31 hours and 52 minutes they will be yours again. :crazy:

Lila64 said:

quickie question timothius - did you put up a review or comments yet about Saturday's show? I didn't have time to look yet...

Nah. I didn't have time working Sunday, leaving early Sunday Afternoon for the concert at night - getting home late... now work.

I will put up Saturday & Sunday Night review tonight hopefully. With a setlist for Saturday Night that I will need to get off my bootleg debut (which runs out at the encores :sad: :sad: )

timothius said:
I should point out though I was the youngest on the dancefloor by a good... 15 years, minimum. Everyone was early thirties up to early 40's. Unlike Sydney II where there was some young (18-21) people going at it. Not one or two bad sorts either come to think of it. :yes:

I'm sure you experienced a similar fate at Duran Duran. :yes:
to an extent, yeah. in nashville it was different because since i was second row they'd kept the first row open for pretty girls they picked out of the crowd to upgrade (whether or not they were all the model type may or may not be a coincidence). i'm not pissed that they were in the front row and i wasn't though. with the stage, you couldn't see too well from the front row, kinda like sitting right at the front at a movie theatre.

plus next to me was this avril clone with her huuuuuuge mom. i had no idea which of them was the fan. but i just wanted to ask her "ooh are you sure being seen in the second row of a duran duran concert won't ruin your hardcore punk rep? after you worked so hard putting all that grape kool-aid in your hair to get that stereotypical purple streak!" :lmao:

it's become "cool" to like duran duran again so the ages of people attending has become a lot more varied. but when i saw them for the first time in 2001, i was definitely the youngest person there.

my air conditioner just made a loud noise :yikes: It's still running. I can't handle anything else right now!!!!! :tsk: It's actually so cool in my living room but my bedroom is so awful :yuck: My dad thinks I should move my mattress into my living room for the next few weeks so I can sleep with the air on instead of 3 worthless fans. :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:
it's become "cool" to like duran duran again so the ages of people attending has become a lot more varied. but when i saw them for the first time in 2001, i was definitely the youngest person there.

It's similar. Its a similar situation here I would say. I would be in the youngest 10% of the crowd no doubt (youngest 1% if you took out children with their parents) but still you get a massive cross section of society there. As I said lots of young girls on Saturday night... a lot of 20-somethings last night in Newcastle, but none of them wanted to dance the night away. :dance:

That punk story is hillarious :lmao:. I don't understand how you were so restrained.

Kariann said:

Do I have copies of these dvd's that you speak of?

:tsk: not yet! They're ones I got just before we went to Ireland. I only watched 1 dvd and then brought them to Meg to make copies for the 2 of you and I havent' seen them since!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:

is that how long you need to wait to get something?

What exactly are you sending me? :hyper:
You haven't been paying much attention to Queen Bee and me tonight, have you? :sexywink: It's how long I have left on the Glendale dvd torrent and that's how long I've had since yesterday afternoon.

I'm sending you some stuff. :wink:

Schmeg said:

You haven't been paying much attention to Queen Bee and me tonight, have you? :sexywink: It's how long I have left on the Glendale dvd torrent and that's how long I've had since yesterday afternoon.

I'm sending you some stuff. :wink:

:mad: I've been on limited time the past 2 days! :scream: You wouldn't pay attention to anyone either!!!!!!!!! :madspit:

timothius said:
(youngest 1% if you took out children with their parents)

That punk story is hillarious :lmao:. I don't understand how you were so restrained.
OMG YOU REMINDED ME!!!!!

in nashville, this mom brought her husband (no big deal, right?) and her THREE YEAR OLD. they had second row seats. the kid had no earplugs or anything. :tsk: and a row or so behind me someone else brought their five year old kid. keep in mind these seats were $300 each. a babysitter would've been cheaper. these kids will be deaf because their mom is too selfish and for some reason thinks her kids want to be dragged along to every concert too.

in memphis i saw ANOTHER kid in the first or second row (i couldn't tell) and probably with no fucking earplugs. it pissed me off too because their parents kept propping them up on their shoulders AND the brat was holding up a poster. to give you an idea of how it obstructed MY view, five rows back, she was blocking john from his feet all the way up to his bass, so she was blocking a good 3'. when i take pics of band members i like to take pics of them PLAYING. not of them with some brat's head in the way holding up a poster "omg my first show!!" :rolleyes:

the avril wannabe didn't bother me so much because she didn't really act annoying or anything. she didn't scream or anything like that. i looked over and she was singing (not too enthusiastically though) so she must at least have been a casual fan.

but jesus, these parents who bring their little kids should get charged with child endangerment or some shit. the kid's gonna probably end up deaf.

arw9797 said:

:mad: I've been on limited time the past 2 days! :scream: You wouldn't pay attention to anyone either!!!!!!!!! :madspit:
We've been going on about it for two threads now! :laugh:

arw9797 said:
:yes:
For some reason, when the drums kick in, that's when I start crying, and then it gets worse when he starts singing Pavarotti's part.
:sad::sad:::sad:

Schmeg said:

We've been going on about it for two threads now! :laugh:

:reject:

it's been all about ARW this weekend. I'm so stressed and feel like I need a day off after having 2 days off!

On top of it I brief kabooomcha just now. It flashed and then went solid :sad: I should just go to bed :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom