The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Since it's you we're talking about here, they'll replace it with Party Girl.

:love: Schmegalous torture :love:
Miss Sarajevo KILLS me. It was the only song I could listen to the day after the Station nightclub fire. :sigh: I had my iPod in the car on the way back from my grandmother's house Friday and I'd already skipped a bunch of songs so I let it go, and not it reminds me of that.

They play Party Girl when they think I'm around. :laugh: I guess I should have been in Brussels! Have they played it since Croke 2? I haven't seen it up!

Queen Bee said:
It's been 2 days and 58.52% is the highest anyone's gotten on this Glendale DVD. :scream:
That's where I'm at and I'm still at 32 hours...and my d/l rate has dropped to 1%. :crack:

timothius said:

Please come to the Sydney concerts. Please :wink:.
:lol: Buy me a ticket and fly me out from Boston and Party Girl will be yours!

:eyebrow: Someone just called me, slurred out the first three numbers of my phone number, and then went, "Hmnnagmanmmnnm."

timothius said:

Oh really. :flirt:

And what about the song? :hmm:
Oh REALLY. I have gotten 5 of the last 6 Party Girls, and that begins with the Elevation tour!!! Rare song, my ass! :laugh:

timothius said:

And yet I get the impression you don't like it or don't care. :lol:
The first three times were great, I'll tell ya...but by the fifth, when Bono announced that they never play it, I was about to rush the stage and beg for something that is actually rare!

No, really, I'm thrilled eveyr time they play it, it's just funny that I've heard a rare song so many times!

timothius said:

Thats who I thought I was calling. :sigh:.

I forgot I had her new number! :yes:
:mad: She's had a new number for as long as I've had my cell phone! :mad:

Schmeg said:
No, really, I'm thrilled eveyr time they play it, it's just funny that I've heard a rare song so many times!

I'm sure you're always very thrilled eveyr time they play it. :sexywink:

typomeg.gif

Queen Bee said:

I'm sure you're always very thrilled eveyr time they play it. :sexywink:

typomeg.gif
Stop picking on me!!! :sad: I'm new at this newfangled computer stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom