The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Schmegalous, which Amsterdam 3 torrent did you download? There are like 282310 different recordings up right now. :der:
The one where the guy says that he missed the beginning of Vertigo because he wasn't ready ( :der: ) and he had to run away from security. He says the quality isn't that great but I think it's fine...a little muddy sometimes, but not bad.

Why does the provider of the Glendale DVD include himself in this animation? :huh:

:der:

Queen Bee said:

Mine did too. My top 3 spots are of Dirty Day. :drool:

U2 got savaged in mine. And deservedly so... It just isn't there week.

I finished oggling at the beauty of mine (for now). I shall now perve on yours.

I just thought I would throw out there that last night I went to what will probably the best concert I will ever go to... :)

Schmeg said:

:hug: That really kind of sucks. You'd think if you said manual update it wouldn't redo your whole iPod.

I tried a few different options and it all said the same message. My weekend could not have sucked more :tsk: No internet at home, it's 100 damn degrees out, I'm on horrible medication, I had all that horrible dental work done yesterday that I owe $300 of now.......what else!?!?! :scream:

:| Derek. I have a really bad feeling he's going to be loud and obnoxious tonight when I go home. :sad:

Queen Bee said:

So it was true! :hyper:
Oh, it's true...just the first few lines, but it's pretty funny.

I think they enjoyed their time in Amsterdam to the fullets! :shifty: :laugh:

arw9797 said:

I tried a few different options and it all said the same message. My weekend could not have sucked more :tsk: No internet at home, it's 100 damn degrees out, I'm on horrible medication, I had all that horrible dental work done yesterday that I owe $300 of now.......what else!?!?! :scream:

:| Derek. I have a really bad feeling he's going to be loud and obnoxious tonight when I go home. :sad:

:hug:

Queen Bee said:

I did not! My Top Artists/Top Tracks lists haven't been updated since July 14th. :tsk:

I'm sorry. I assumed everyones updated weekly (as mine had). I quickly changed it - but you are too quick!

I shouldn't really accuse people of crimes like that so quickly...I think its the post-concerts depression.

That solo is just too much! I've heard him screw it up a few times but not much. :cute:

I have to leave it now! :wave: ARW is going home to a hot apartment with no internet. :sigh: Have a good night :sad:

:wave: Bye ARW. Maybe Derek will have lost his will to play his instruments in the heat.

:sad: Miss Sarajevo :sad:

They would have to pull this out when I finally decide to try to listen to it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom