The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:
:hug:

I guess no one knew me then:|
notice you didn't get the thread until after you posted your pic? :flirt:

arw9797 said:
:hug: no biggie...I had the chance to see them but I didn't. I'd rather see U2 a million times anyways! :D

:( I think I remember reading about your accident. :hug: Are you able to do anything now?
yeah, rub it in. :tongue: i've only seen U2 once, back during popmart. at least it was a great tour. :drool:

thanks :hug: yeah i've got some mobility, it's just unfortunate that now that i can actually use it a little, i don't have free, unlimited access to a gym (the one at my apartment complex).

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, rub it in. :tongue: i've only seen U2 once, back during popmart. at least it was a great tour. :drool:

thanks :hug: yeah i've got some mobility, it's just unfortunate that now that i can actually use it a little, i don't have free, unlimited access to a gym (the one at my apartment complex).

well at least you got to see Cowboy Edge! :drool:

I have a free gym at home and at work but I'm too scared to use the one at home since it's in the basement...:creepy: and the one at work is small and full all the time after work :mad:

the rockin edge said:
I don't think the picture did much, except maybe make people avoid me:|
i don't know what you're talking about, the ladies are still fawning over you :wink:

arw9797 said:
well at least you got to see Cowboy Edge! :drool:

I have a free gym at home and at work but I'm too scared to use the one at home since it's in the basement...:creepy: and the one at work is small and full all the time after work :mad:
true, i even got to hear him sing karaoke :hmm:

in the basement? :yikes: that sucks that the one at work is always full after work :down:

arw9797 said:
:eek: :faint: I would have died right then and there. :tsk: Do you remember which song he did?
daydream believer :wink:

setlist:
05/14/1997 Liberty Bowl - Memphis, Tennessee
Intro (Pop Muzik), Mofo, I Will Follow, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Gone, Pride (In The Name Of Love), I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Last Night On Earth, Until The End Of The World, If God Will Send His Angels, Staring At The Sun, Daydream Believer (Edge Karaoke), Miami, Bullet The Blue Sky, Please, Where The Streets Have No Name, Lemon (taped mix), Discothèque, If You Wear That Velvet Dress, With Or Without You
encores: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me, Mysterious Ways, One, Can't Help Falling In Love

KhanadaRhodes said:

setlist:
Intro (Pop Muzik), Mofo, I Will Follow, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Gone, Pride (In The Name Of Love), I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Last Night On Earth, Until The End Of The World, If God Will Send His Angels, Staring At The Sun, Daydream Believer (Edge Karaoke), Miami, Bullet The Blue Sky, Please, Where The Streets Have No Name, Lemon (taped mix), Discothèque, If You Wear That Velvet Dress, With Or Without You
encores: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me, Mysterious Ways, One, Can't Help Falling In Love

:cool: Thanks!

:shifty: do you have the boot of this concert? :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

setlist:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom