The devil inside randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:combust: Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses :combust:

Also: Two songs have gone by without Bono making sure everyone knows the guy with the guitar is called Edge. :giggle:

that was too cute :sigh: Unfortunately I think if I downloaded iTunes my dad might freak out....

:hmm: I do have a cord to plug in the pod to the computer though :hmm:

Queen Bee said:

This DVD is the most stressful download EVER. I wonder if the filmer zoomed in on Bono during An Cat Dubh when the

B
E
L
T

was clearly visible (as evidenced by the three pictures I somehow forgot I had taken :der:).
This download is a big tease. :madspit: There'd better be some hot

B
E
L
T

action to make up for it.

Queen Bee said:

Seriously! :mad:

I bet there's a lot of

B
E
L
T

action on the 3-cam version that the elitist traders won't be sharing. :grumpy:
:ohmy:

Elitist traders kinda bother me.

severe4cd.jpg

Well, I guess that explains why my windows are trembling right now. Maybe we're going to have another microburst and a chunk of our roof is going to fly into my neighbor's yard again. :hyper:

Queen Bee said:
severe4cd.jpg

Well, I guess that explains why my windows are trembling right now. Maybe we're going to have another microburst and a chunk of our roof is going to fly into my neighbor's yard again. :hyper:
Do you get to be on the news again? :hyper:

PS: I'll destroy the elitist traders with you! :happy:

Kariann said:

I was holding off until tomorrow to avoid everything slowing down but I decided to deal with it so I could listen to it tomorrow.
I was going to say that if you started now, it would be done by the time you left for work but you don't have to work tomorrow!

It appears as though Bono is speaking Dutch now!

:sad: This is the first time I've ever had anything bad to say about iTunes. It won't let me do it. :sad: It's telling me I can updated my iPod with my "new" library or keep what I have. So basically I can't update it from this library unless I want to erase all 900+ songs I have on it now :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom