The 'Desert Island Game Running Diary' Thread Pt 2 (NO LINKS!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG GAF! I kinda enjoy just letting the songs happen and getting surprised by them, but I cheated and looked at the rest of your list.

DREAMING OF YOU! :hyper:

OMG GAF! I kinda enjoy just letting the songs happen and getting surprised by them, but I cheated and looked at the rest of your list.

DREAMING OF YOU! :hyper:

Haha. Love that song.

You got any constructive criticisms or anything for me? Let me have it. Because I think I might move some songs around or sumthin I don't know.

So overall, AB, I thought the flow was really good at parts, and sketchy at parts. So I'll give out a B+. And with the song choices, I liked a lot of them, but I disliked a lot of the harder edged stuff, so I'll give that a very high C+. So in total, I'm giving your list a low B/high B-.

I'm a big fan of Cherub Rock.

One of my friend's girlfriend is a really talented singer/guitarist and she does a cool stripped down acoustic cover of Cherub Rock.

LET ME OUTTTTTT

Haha. Love that song.

You got any constructive criticisms or anything for me? Let me have it. Because I think I might move some songs around or sumthin I don't know.

It's hard saying. Every time there's been a transition I didn't like, I've said something. But for the most part, you seem to have thigns worked out well. The worst of it really was that transition into GNR, oh...and the intro :wink:

I'm a big fan of Cherub Rock.

One of my friend's girlfriend is a really talented singer/guitarist and she does a cool stripped down acoustic cover of Cherub Rock.

LET ME OUTTTTTT

I'm ashamed to admit it, but part of my inspiration for this list was clearly Guitar Hero. Cherub Rock, Kool Thing, and Sabotage were all in GH3.

The songs are still awesome though.

I thought this My Morning Jacket song was "Candy's Room" for a second, and I was like...wtf GAF you already used Brooce. :lol:

Just finished LMP's list. Loved the first and third sections (for the most part). The second and fourth ones weren't bad and certainly had some songs I enjoyed. I didn't have the majority of the music on here, so that's cool. I love getting new songs.

It all flowed really well, and each section certainly had a mood, and furthermore each half had a mood. Overall I'd probably give it a 7/10, maybe an 8 depending on my mood :wink:. There was nothing I flat-out hated, but some of the songs bored me. I definitely enjoyed most of the list though.

Hopefully I'll listen to the tourist's tomorrow

So overall, AB, I thought the flow was really good at parts, and sketchy at parts. So I'll give out a B+. And with the song choices, I liked a lot of them, but I disliked a lot of the harder edged stuff, so I'll give that a very high C+. So in total, I'm giving your list a low B/high B-.

Cool :up:

My Morning Jacket > The Coral was nice :D

UP IN MY LONELY ROOM
WHEN I'M DREAMING OF YOU
OH WHAT CAN I DO
I STILL NEED YOU
BUT I DON'T WANT YOU NOW

There is an f'ing TUBA in this song!

Why, does the second disc suck or something? :wink:

This is one of my favorite Beasties songs for sure. And the music video ruled.

everyone, as a reminder, links for the tournament cannot be posted on the forums, since they contain commercially released material. you'll have to pm or email the links.

everyone, as a reminder, links for the tournament cannot be posted on the forums, since they contain commercially released material. you'll have to pm or email the links.

Word. That was definitely me that did that earlier, my bad.

LM, the Elastica song worked. And here comes a crackin Muse song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom