The Decemberists on Conan Obrien tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Yes, they're on tonight. Watch, enjoy, learn, love, etc. ESPECIALLY etc!!!!!

:up:

Ohh! Cool, I have Conan on right now.

Now if I can just pay attention to the TV long enough to catch them... :huh:

indra said:
Ohh! Cool, I have Conan on right now.

Now if I can just pay attention to the TV long enough to catch them... :huh:

Hehe. I'm glad you responded, I didnt think anyone was going to for a bit there.

Please do try and catch them, they're very good live (thought I know some people dislike his voice). Anyways, I love all their albums.

elevation2u said:
i would have watched it regardless, conan rocks:up:

Yeah, Conan rocks......FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!

....whatever, I cant always be "on".

u2popmofo said:

Hehe. I'm glad you responded, I didnt think anyone was going to for a bit there.

Please do try and catch them, they're very good live (thought I know some people dislike his voice). Anyways, I love all their albums.

I rather liked his voice. Well, now I've heard two of their songs and liked them both, so they'll be on my list of bands to check out further. :)

indra said:

I rather liked his voice. Well, now I've heard two of their songs and liked them both, so they'll be on my list of bands to check out further. :)

Along the lines of recommendations, I'd go with the most recent album first ('Picaresque').

Wow, I was in no way expecting them to play 'We Both Go Down Together' (for sake of the song title alone) :wink: It was awesome though, I fore-see myself getting on another huge Decemberists kick now....

Wait, so are they on the airing of the 12th or the 13th? Everyone's time of posting so early in the day is confusing, and I don't want to miss it

It was yesterday.

Comedy Central shows reruns though, you may be able to catch them on one of those today.

u2popmofo said:
Wow, I was in no way expecting them to play 'We Both Go Down Together' (for sake of the song title alone) :wink: It was awesome though, I fore-see myself getting on another huge Decemberists kick now....

Mofo, I saw them a couple months ago, brilliant show, they are coming back to my neck of the woods again this fall, im there.

Elvis Presley said:

Mofo, I saw them a couple months ago, brilliant show, they are coming back to my neck of the woods again this fall, im there.

Yeah, I did Aprilish also. Great live band.

By the way, the "Decemberists kick" started....I brought 'Picaresque' on the drive to work with me today.

Back
Top Bottom