The cydewaze and Mrs. Edge appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
I have to say, I was reading both of your journals, and as someone who is just starting to get into cycling (I recently upgraded from a Huffy POS to Trek 7200 Hybrid I got as a graduation present, and have been doing a 4 mile ride almost daily all summer part of which includes a really steep hill) the rides you two do are incredible. Any tips for the aspiring cyclist?

Oh yes, and I can't let this thread end without sending you two a congratulations...:)

I understand that Elvis will sponsor them next season. They'll officially be named "Team Interference." :yes: :happy: Seriously, they are a great pair. I constantly check on their journals to see what's the latest. :giggle:

Wow, an appreciation thread for two of my greatest friends! Words can't express how much they mean to me...we've had some great times together! I'm so happy they'll be making it official soon and will be cycling partners for life :D

Just look at them...they're even cute in my kitchen :love: :cute:

3446%3B98%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A32798566ot1lsi

Bono's American Wife said:
Wow, an appreciation thread for two of my greatest friends! Words can't express how much they mean to me...we've had some great times together! I'm so happy they'll be making it official soon and will be cycling partners for life :D

Just look at them...they're even cute in my kitchen :love: :cute:

3446%3B98%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A32798566ot1lsi

:cute:

They are both incredibly sweet people. I couldn't be happier for them.

Hope to see you in a few weeks in line!

OMG!!! An appreciation thread for us???!!! :shocked:

WOW!!! :dancing:

Thank you! :eek: I am speechless!

Techie2000, we have millions of tips for aspiring cyclists, so if you ever need a pep talk or any help, feel free to ask! Sounds like you are well on your way! :up:

Team interference....:hmm: I like that idea! :yes:

Martina, we will DEFINITELY see you in line! :hyper:

Thanks again everyone that made our day! :happy:

Oh boy! How embarassing... especially since I don't know who the thread starter is. :reject:

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. :heart:

Tips on cycling? Hmmm, well, I suppose don't lose interest, and keep challenging yourself. Try to increase your distance at set intervals, maybe every other week, even if it's just by a little bit. It's like when a weight lifter adds weights. Don't worry about speed, just have fun and explore new places.

Of course you could always swing by and ride with us. We always have a spare bedroom. :up:

:up: Mrs. Edge and Cydewaze - I just heard about your engagement - Congratulations! :) :wave: I'm very happy for you both and love what you bring to Interference.

anitram is right - you both are incredibly sweet people. :hug:

:yes:

I've never met either of them (though we live pretty close so hopefully we can change that :)) but they give me hope that people still really can find the right one for them! :love: Plus, DAMN, yeah, that does sound like a lot of cycling. LOL.

Jess, BTW, I might start bellydancing lessons again this fall. :hyper:

Anyway, best to you both (and to Kitty :cute: )

Back
Top Bottom