the cure? cure me! hah!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: the cure? cure me! hah!

indra said:

:ohmy:

Huh? You must be kidding.

or seriously deranged.

Take your pick.

IMHO

No. I am dead serious. The singer is constantly annoying and embarrasingly creepy. What's with big shirts and tight pants? He's like 50 and still wears that make-up.

His vocals are mediocre, at best. Hardly any technique. The songs are decent but nothing really special. The few people that enjoy their music overate them. None of the musicians are particularly good and the songs don't really convey anything special. *yawn*

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: the cure? cure me! hah!

BrownEyedBoy said:

No. I am dead serious. The singer is constantly annoying and embarrasingly creepy. What's with big shirts and tight pants? He's like 50 and still wears that make-up.

His vocals are mediocre, at best. Hardly any technique. The songs are decent but nothing really special. The few people that enjoy their music overate them. None of the musicians are particularly good and the songs don't really convey anything special. *yawn*

This is hands down the best example I've ever seen of using personal opinion as fact. I dont know if I should congratulate you or hit you in the face with a shovel.

fancy seeing this thread here again.
since last year I've been a good little boy and I've gotten my 8 hours of Cure.
I like Robert Smiths voice, by the way

I saw them in Paris Live 8 (Thanks AOL!!).

Unfortunately they had some technical problems on the stage.
But when they started 'Boys Don't Cry' :drool: :drool: :drool:

My favorites are from the Disintegration album ... :hyper:

Plainsong ... :up:
Pictures Of You ... :bow:
Lovesong ... :heart:
Fascination Street ... :applaud:
The Same Deep Water As You ... :drool:
Disintegration ... :love:

Back
Top Bottom