The crazy frog quite sad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen4Prez

Banned
It reached no.1 in the charts in the UK. A ringtone number one, I tell ya it's sad. I'd rather see Radiohead single no.1 rather than a gay ringtone//

How did a ringtone make it to no.1? If a ringtone can make it no.1 then can me making aload of funny noises get no.1 in the charts?

Last edited:
I agree! It's terrible, but the funny thing was that Coldplay were on the Jonathon Ross show and Chris Martin added snippets of it while singing 2 songs on there!!! :huh:

I'd rather see Radiohead single no.1 rather than a gay ringtone [/B]

It's gay? Wow, how might you know the gender proclivities of a ringtone?:rolleyes:

I agree that it's sad that a ringtone can make a number one hit. Especially when bands liek U2 and Colplay are the ones who deserve it.

Who cares? I don't follow the charts they've been crap for years. I personally think the Mr Blobby song from 1993 or so was even worse.

bonosgirl84 said:
i don't understand any of this

is this a song or what?

Be warned.
I've heard it's headed for the U.S.

I can't stand it. There's so many bloody variations of it too - original, mexican, disco :crazy:

financeguy said:
Who cares? I don't follow the charts they've been crap for years. I personally think the Mr Blobby song from 1993 or so was even worse.

Exactly! The charts suck anyway! :down:

But Mr. Blobby, you say? :lmao:

yertle-the-turtle said:
OK I just looked this up. James Blunt is at #2? I thought I was the only person in the world who knew who he was and it turns out the whole of the UK knows. :angry:

He's only become popular in the last month or so - that 'Your Beautiful' song has risen really steadily in the charts. It entered quite a few weeks back in the mid thirties.

Back
Top Bottom