The 'Crappy things at work/job' missappreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
* Today I had to look for a record I missplaced in over 700 folders! Lucky me! :tsk: Good thing I found it.

* I had to clean 3 computers (from co-workers) 'cos they're so lazy they only wipe the dirt every month! :mad:

*I have to use stoopid- protective eyewear even when in the area I work I don't need it :angry:

* I have to move pallets and heavy boxes.

* I walk a lot so my feet hurt like hell.

Lazy people. Why cant they clean there own comp.

I hate my job also I don't like it anymore. I will really hated during Christmas though.

I have to fold all the mest up clothes in the store (Macy*s) and what gets me even more mad is when people (other employees) "try" to help they screw things up more because they fold everything all tacky. Not that I want everything perfect but it sometimes looks as if they rolled up the clotes and say its folded.

Also some of the managers piss me off as well as customers.

dern kids

Sicy said:

I have to sit here and be bored all day. :banghead:

reference my last job. that was all i EVER did, which is where my high post count came from what with the dsl and the no one calling in (i worked as a receptionist at a real estate company).

now i wish i COULD be bored. working with many small children keeps you on your toes.

:heart:

I work in Virgin Megastore! Whoo-Hooo!

I actually do enjoy my job, s'pose it because I like music. I once managed to convince someone that they should buy the complete back catalogue instead of buying the U2 best of 1980-90 CD. I'm evil! EVIL!!! MWWWAAAHHHHAAA! :evil: :mac: :macdevil:

I also like my job as I get a nice discount on everything :D

Jo

receptionist checking in....

I surf the net all day... Just kidding!

Somedays I am so unbelievably busy I have no time for lunch, others... (like today) I sit and cause trouble. Emails... Interference... general Tom Foolery with the staff. Good times y'all, good times. :dance:

[rant]For the past 2 months my managers have been telling me I'm next in line for a promotion and that something good is going to happen, that I'm doing a fantastic job and they'd be screwed without me, and that they're going to get me into some training for a supervisor position, but has anything actually happened in that direction yet? Nope. But they keep saying it's sometime soon... :rolleyes: well, rent's gone up and bills aren't disappearing, and I'm already looking for another job, either part time or full time. I hate how big companies always have so much bureaucracy to go through just to reward their good employees.

And to top it off, I have 2 supervisors who are, on top of lazy, almost completely inept when it comes to doing their job and getting things done. I work in the warehouse of a big furniture store (Ikea - not my ideal career, but it's a job for now), and there are lots of things that have to get done for the next day - restocking the various sections of the store, taking care of damaged merchandise, putting pallets from trucks up into the racking, sending deliveries out, etc.... I actually have to convince my supervisors to finish work before the night's through, rather than leave it for the morning shift to take care of. And one of them likes to wait until his shift is supposed to be over to actually get down to work, because then he gets to rack up the overtime hours. It's sad that I've only been at this job 8 months and know what needs to be done better than someone who's been there 2 years and has been a supervisor for over a year.[/rant]

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I need to win the lottery... :huh:

Last edited:
Throws all incompetent bosses in reject box

Diemen said:
It's sad that I've only been at this job 8 months and know what needs to be done better than someone who's been there 2 years and has been a supervisor for over a year.[/rant]

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I know that feeling....at my current job I am still "training," however when I ask my trainer a question, she doesn't know the answers and has to call the supervisor in.:reject:

:banghead:

I hate it when ppl are so cheap to buy anything from you and ask you a million questions like if they are really interested only to telll you that they were only shopping around and they got it cheaper somewhere else! Ugggggggghhhh!:mad:

I also hate it when co-workers ask you a question about something they don't know and they still don't listen to a damn thing you said in the first place and then when they find the answer ( the one you told them about before) they act like they knew all along.

I hate having to pick up after them. I know that I shouldn't do that, but w/ clients coming in and out, I don't want them thinking that I'm a slob. Especially since I sit right in the front and can see everything.

I hate when ppl say that I lied to them about a certain product and think that I had everything to do w/ their situation going wrong.

My list gets, and I think I'm getting madder, so I'll just leave it at that. :angry:

Sicy said:
What do you do?? :huh:

I have to sit here and be bored all day. :banghead:
this is not entirely true.
baby how can u be bored when u r screaming at me on AIM?:banghead: :dance: :cool:
db9:angry: :cool:

Last edited:
I love yelling at diamond

I allow you to speak to me on aim strictly for entertainment purposes only.

:reject:

Re: dern kids

Lilly said:

reference my last job. that was all i EVER did, which is where my high post count came from what with the dsl and the no one calling in (i worked as a receptionist at a real estate company).

this is me to a T- I work as a secretary for property developers (basically real estate work) and I am always bored shitless- thankfully there is always interference, but another part of my job is being a personal assistant for the sales woman which is cool as she is a pretty nice person, but sometimes I have to bite my tounge with some of the things she gets me to do- makes me feel like a bit of a shit kicking slave, but I think that is me, I dont really like beng told what to do to often.....but anyway on a side note I am starting a new job on Monday, well it will be my second job- I do this one for the property marketers from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday and my other job will be picking hydroponic lettuces on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 6 in the morning to 9 am- should be cool:)

Back
Top Bottom