The Cobblers Two 156 Roma St, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia - Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if there was a time when Ax wasn't cynical? :lol:

No.

I remember being cynical about some things when I was little. :lol:

Slaxver: I have been given a tiny bottle of Yellow from work - would you guys like it?

I don't know what Yellow is, but Charlotte assures me it's shonky girly champagne and she wants it just because.

Pokemon sucks balls these days. I used to watch it and play it religiously, back when it was just the 150 of them.

Dragonball Z and Pokemon on Cheez TV before school = great times.

Digimon sucked the big one though.

Oh man, Cheez TV, that takes me back to 1998-99.

I never got into Dragonball Z though.

I stopped watching Dragonball Z at the age of 7 because "it had too much fighting for no reason".

Just about any action movie that came my way, really!

And I went through a brief bout with horror.

Nowadays, much to the disgust of various people here, I can't even feign an interest in film.

I've noticed. I think this was the first time I've seen you talk anything about film.

When I was 4 I remember there was a horror movie screened on TV that I watched and I remember being absolutely terrified. :crack:

I don't know what Yellow is, but Charlotte assures me it's shonky girly champagne and she wants it just because.

It's made by Yellowglen, and is apparently "Australia's favourite bubbly". That probably says it all! I won't go into how it's also apparently "fun, fresh and vibrant"...

Oh man, Cheez TV, that takes me back to 1998-99.

I never got into Dragonball Z though.

Pfft, Cheez TV... I used to watch... um. Crap, forgotten what ABC's after-school programme was called. It had James Valentine on it! Before he started hosting that kid's quiz show that I also can't remember the name of (two minutes later I remember - Vidiot! :nostalgia: And there was Widget too... and Captain Planet...). And there was something called the Big Square Eye too, but that was a bit more action-oriented. Those kids got to try out grafitti and sticking themselves to walls with velcro suits on, via trampolines. That would have been awesome fun.

:thosewerethedays:

Axver's talking about movies?! :ohmy:

Lebowski was much better upon a second viewing, Still probably overrated because it's impossible for a film like that NOT to be overrated.

I think maybe I'll watch The Thin Red Line next...in a bit.

Finally, Pittsburgh's gay steel working community get their own Japanese representative.

Serebii.net Pok?dex - #533 Dotekkotsu
Does that thing have a ball gag?
It literally is retarded. It has to be.
I got it to behave now. Just a matter of zipping files now. You still want a copy, Ash?

Lemme get back to you on that cause atm I have no idea how I'm going to listen to anything.

Awww shit guys, Little Big Planet 2 demo just finished downloading. Time to install this bitch.

I've noticed. I think this was the first time I've seen you talk anything about film.

Yeah, it doesn't happen much.

That said, I still want a DVD of The Great Escape.

Pfft, Cheez TV... I used to watch... um. Crap, forgotten what ABC's after-school programme was called. It had James Valentine on it! Before he started hosting that kid's quiz show that I also can't remember the name of (two minutes later I remember - Vidiot! :nostalgia: And there was Widget too... and Captain Planet...). And there was something called the Big Square Eye too, but that was a bit more action-oriented. Those kids got to try out grafitti and sticking themselves to walls with velcro suits on, via trampolines. That would have been awesome fun.

:thosewerethedays:

Haha, Captain Planet!

I remember when I moved to Australia, I was actually really let down by children's TV. I almost always had something to watch in New Zealand in the morning and afternoon ... as soon as I came here, my TV viewing declined markedly. Not that I'm claiming What Now was quality children's TV, but it beat the shit out of what was on in the arvo here (surprisingly little kids' stuff!).

The only way to improve Charizard is with a little Clark Gable going on.

:lmao:

Charlotte just had an argument with an onion.

She's not even drunk.

Back
Top Bottom