The Cobblers Two 156 Roma St, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia - Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't like how a particular channel in our country tries its best to kill BBT by throwing repeats after repeats on TV. :( I've given up watching because of this.

I also hate Two and a Half Men. That show needs to die.

Read the Wikipedia article about The Westboro Baptist Church. I mean, yes, they're batcrap crazy, but you examine their rhetoric and their logic is unsound.

They believe America is cursed and that this curse is irreversible. So, why live in America? Partly probably because we have just enough rednecks that agree with them. That and no other country (except maybe North Korea) will have them. Also, why bother protesting? The curse is irreversible. Why bother? What's the point of protesting...well, EVERYTHING if your protests aren't doing any good, even by your standards?

Hard to believe that there are disgusting people/organisations like that around. I'd be pretty tempted to put a bullet through their heads if I ever got the chance, very tempted. However that would make me somewhat of a hypocrite so can I just wish death on them, seriously? That's probably not the right thing to say either, um ... Here's a smiley.

:angry:

I know logic is never a big part of fundies' ideology, but...I mean, come on.

Theists believe what they want to believe, but these people are just hatemongers. "God hates Americans!" Well, guess what, you idiots. You're Americans. Derr. If we can't kill these people, can we at least medicate them? There's got to be something for this sort of insanity. Hell, give them mineral water. The lithium in that will do a little bit, I'm sure.

Just saying, Westboro isn't really a church. In other news, Packers are moving on to the next round of the playoffs!!!

Just saying, Westboro isn't really a church. In other news, Packers are moving on to the next round of the playoffs!!!

They're technically a cult funded by a law office, is what I gathered from Wikipedia. I've seen better logic in a Monty Python sketch.

Go Pack!

Moving on to less brain-scrunching matters, who wants to start the next thread?

I only mentioned because to even refer to them as "fundies" would be a huge understatment. I don't even believe for a moment they believe what they're saying, they just want their name in lights. If their actions don't catch up to them in this life, and I pray they don't, even though they press their luck with each atrocity they commit (especially today's), it will in the next.

Back
Top Bottom