The Christmas Booty Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm opening gifts tonight. All I have right now is a Christmas ornament that's a gold heart that I got from my friend Courtney. It's hanging in my school locker.

my parents gave me the remaining 100 bucks i needed for an ipod. also my mom got one of those sudoku books to put in my stocking. got cheap shit from friends (and gave cheap shit in return, no hard feelings :wink: )

that's all im getting for christmas, im sure of it...kinda ruins the surprise doesnt it? :wink:

MrBrau1 said:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 4 DVD
The Onion: Embedded in America (Book)
Johnny Cash- Sun Demos CD

Well you are doing quite well so far, my friend.

My family and I just opened our one Christmas Eve gift, and they totally surprised me with the Premium XBox 360 and Perfect Dark Zero.

More gifts from them and miss imp13 coming tomorrow (as if I needed anything else).

I'm so thankful for it, I honestly had no idea. I don't know how they even managed to find one, but man I'm excited.

Let's see...

-Fudge from the landlords
-U2 Chicago DVD from the BF-He decided to give it to me early. :angry: and :happy: at the same time... :lol:
-Peppermint Cheesecake from a coworker
-Fleece Jacket from boss
-Pumpkin Bread and Chex mix from bf's grandmother.
-Mug full of hershey kisses from Yankee Swap at work.

I'll do a full list tomorrow night, but my mom surprised the hell out of me tonight when I opened up a brand new Italian charm bracelet to replace the one I'm almost 100% certain I lost in Pittsburgh back in October. She even started me on the charms, getting me a cat looking at the moon, a martini, and a princess crown. :sad:

My mom. :heart:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'll do a full list tomorrow night, but my mom surprised the hell out of me tonight when I opened up a brand new Italian charm bracelet to replace the one I'm almost 100% certain I lost in Pittsburgh back in October. She even started me on the charms, getting me a cat looking at the moon, a martini, and a princess crown. :sad:

My mom. :heart:

awww thats really sweet:heart:

3 Edun shirts
Funeral by Arcade Fire cd
Live 8 DVD
Love Actually DVD
Blank DVD's and cases
U2&i (not here yet, but it's ordered) :drool:
a ONE campaign t shirt
a Lisa Marie Presley t-shirt that I have to send back because it's the wrong one :lmao:
$42 from my grandparents (they bought me 2 shirts and wanted to make up $100 :lol: )
a pair of pants I've wanted
$50 Simon giftcard
and I got it a few weeks ago but a DVD recorder/player for my room

best year ever :bow:

I got:

- BBC World War II DVD documentary collection :D
- Waynes World on DVD
- Zooropa :drool:
- $20 Warehouse gift voucher

And that's it pretty much :)

I got an awesome Dell computer from my Mom a few months ago

a Coach purse that is gorgeous, another purse

a wallet

Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely perfume, I LOVE it

A Yankee Candle

150 dollars worth of movie gift cards :drool:

socks :wink:

2 CD's- Kanye West College Dropout and Ray Lamontangue

suede gloves

a Patriots fleece scarf

other little stuff I can't remember right now

From my aunt & uncle: House first season on DVD

From my grandma: 100 dollars

From the parents:

the aforementioned XBox 360 with Perfect Dark Zero
25 dollar iTunes card
Led Zeppelin IV (Zoso) framed vinyl
U2 - October framed UK Import vinyl (my dad said he tried to find me Achtung Baby but couldn't so he opted for October since he thought they looked ridiculous on the cover, especially Adam)

and from Miss imp13: NBA Live 06 for the 360 (she knows me too well), a beautiful card, and a gorgeous picture of the two of us

and it truly was a Merry Christmas

From the local church: Two Dresses, Two Shirts, One Sweater Jacket, Small Ornmants and Hand Lotion

From the local Village Hall: Purse, Scarf, Gift Set from Wal-Mart, necklace, Gloves and Hat.

From my parents: $25 Gift Card From Target, Animaniacs Sing A Long Vhs tape, Bono In Conversation, Three Muppet Movies (First one, Christmas Carol and Great Muppet Caper), U2 Go Home: Live From Slane Castle, Guinness World Records 2006 edition, Vidal Sasson Hair Dryer and the Complete Sims Games.

Last edited:
So far I've gotten the pleasure of listening to my parents argue while I was on the phone with them, and my mom has moved into her oh so annoying "tune out and pretend I don't remember anything anyone said in the last week mode".
I am heading over there in an hour and I hope there is something other than that to look forward to *praying smiley*:)

From my aunt: $50, a backpack

From my grandmother: $20

From my parents:

A $300 Gift Card, which is great because I can use it for online purchases or itunes or anything like that, as well as in store purchases.

A book about Michael Jordan - "Driven From Within"

A Sweater

Candy in my stocking - A big Swiss chocolate bar(Swiss chocolate is the best chocolate in the world, bar none), a pack of Starburst, and two bags of Skittles.

Finally, there's a good chance that my cousin who I am close with will sell me his Playstation 2(which is in good working condition) for $100 in the next couple weeks - it won't really be a gift since I'll be paying for it, but it's Christmas so we'll consider it a gift. If that happens, I'll use some of my Christmas money to buy NBA 2K6 for PS2.

Merry Christmas :)

Last edited:
Nothing yet....

But hey....I took myself to Portland to see the Lads...

That was PRICELESS........best gift i'll get..

namkcuR said:
NBA 2K6 for PS2.

:shame:

It's all about Live! At least for Xbox and PS2. The Xbox 360 Live is kinda lacking. The camera angles are terrible and they totally got rid of Superstar moves and Franchise mode. Instead of a new graphics engine, they should have just ported it from the versions of Live 06 that already existed.

inmyplace13 said:

:shame:

It's all about Live! At least for Xbox and PS2. The Xbox 360 Live is kinda lacking. The camera angles are terrible and they totally got rid of Superstar moves and Franchise mode. Instead of a new graphics engine, they should have just ported it from the versions of Live 06 that already existed.

Oh, l've been a Live shipper most of my life. But the Live series has been doing downhill. I'm big on dynasty mode and in Live 05, it was worse than it had been in recent years. The whole PDA thing is just an annoyance, the trades were unrealistically difficult to pull off and unrealistically limited - only two teams and three players per team allowed per trade, you still can't hire/fire head coaches, etc. You can no longer create custom teams in Live. I got 2K3 when it came out for Dreamcast(along with Live 03), and it was pretty damn good. Right now, most reviews I'm reading say 2K6 is better than Live 06, and Live 05 was a significant step down for the series, so I'm going with 2K6 this year.

I know:ohmy:

he was so cute about it:cute:

not a big surprise though..he's been hinting for months.:wink:

I got a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret :drool:

A gift certificate to a nice spa where I can get my nails done.

Some kitty figurines. A kitty calendar.

Money from my Dad.

The best blender/food processor ever from my mom. I just want to blend up some fresh brains or something with it. Anddddd Baby Phat Goddess perfume :combust:

Various trinkets.

Yay Christmas!

I got:
the latest Terry Brooks book Straken
both the Live 8 and "Toronto" (Barrie) Live8 DVDs (I'm in both!!!!!!)
chocolate
money from relatives
a Star Wars calendar
some other Star Wars stuff
and a christmas tree ornament

from daisy:

socks:heart:

from my mom and (step)dad:

toaster oven

electric mini burner/grill

from my sis and her bf:

a black purse