The Brasilian soccer team is lucky I...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats Brazil!!!! I can't freaking wait till they play England. Gonna be one hell of a match.

FIRST RIVALDO'S:
2081169436.jpg

SECOND RONALDO'S:
2081210396.jpg

THEN IT'S PARTY TIME!

2081259538.jpg

D?-LHE BRASIL!!!

QUE VENHA A INGLATERRA! :)

Pelo amor dos meu filhinhos quasi morro de ataque cardiaco...puta merda que jogo apertado. A e Deus n?o ? Bono n?o, ? Marcos, eta golero rabudo, se n?o fosse por ele j? era. Estou super feliz de ver Brasil jogar como Brasil mais Rivaldo ainda precisa de um chute na bunda pra parar de ser t?o lerdo, tabom fez um gol, mais ficou o jogo inteiro andando no campo, eta folgadinho parece o Romario s? que esta no meio de campo. A e chorei quando a Irlanda perdeu, tadinhos jogar?o t?o bem, me lembrou muito do Brasil de 1994. J? vou ligar pra ambulancia porque sexta feira eu morro de verdade, dalhe Brasil!!!

rafmed said:
Congrats Brazil

Obrigada rafmed...thank you ;)

Too bad M?xico didn't make it...couldn't watch the match but I got really disappointed when I heard the news early in the morning.
Well lets say congrats USA...it's a pity that football is not so appreciated there as it is in M?xico, but anyways USA team classified.

Now excuse me but...Oi Marina! Ah, n?o seja t?o dura...eles melhoraram bastante...o Rivaldo pode ser pregui?oso e oportunista mas tem talento pra decidir. Dessa vez o melhor pra mim foi o Gilberto Silva, super dedicado e batalhador em campo. Agora ? encarar a Inglaterra ;)

And guys, lets put things this way...our friend mbi16 is not exactly satisfied whit our team yet :D
It's cool that we have all Brasilian matches in one thread...we can sort of follow the whole Brasil campaign and the way things are going on for us...from angry to joy? Maybe :D

Last edited:
I did the most enjoyable bit of armchair travelling yesterday evening ( no soccer games to watch). First a documentary about Mexico followed by one about Rio de Janeiro at Carnival time. They went to a stadium where Botafogo and Flamengo were playing.**cass hugs her TV:D** Beautiful places, a visual treat of landscape and culture.
Anyhow, I was wondering what is the news on Ronaldo? I heard on our local radio news this morning that they think he will play.

They have to go through, they will go through!!I want to see Ronaldinho"malcolm" play again. Good luck.

Hello cass, your armchair travelling sounds interesting ;) but nothing like the real thing, so....when are you gonna come to see us and have some fun? :)

Now the news on Ronaldo. He played for half an hour today during a training but, although it has been said that he is okay, it?s not confirmed that he will play next Wednesday yet. People are more worried now about his hair cut, he said he was his own hair stylist this time around...not a promising career for him IMO. LOL. anyways, here it goes, a new picture for my friend cass from OZ ;)

espwcbrarontrepoli24922760.jpg

No dancing during the anthem this time. I found this in our local newspaper.

"oh beloved idolised homeland, hail , hail!
Brasil, a vivid dream,
A lively ray of of love and hope settles on the earth.
As in your beautiful sky, smiling and limpid.
The image of the Southern Cross shines resplendent.
A giant by nature, you are beautiful and strong,
An intrepid colossus,
And your future mirrors this granduer"
Our thoughts exactly." Sun Herald , Australia:)

**cass pinches those cute cheeks and plants a kiss on that forehead** Good luck men......joga bola, jogador.

Thanks for the link follower. A fatigued thigh eh? hmmmmm something to ponder:D Z"R" my boy, just set yerself down and put those lovely feet of yours up for a while...

Attachments

• 2081210396.jpg
    2081210396.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 21
...just a little bit of dancing.........

Attachments

• drums.jpg
    drums.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 54
and singing......it seemed to help.

Just before half time I was singing, "Rockabye Rustu, on the tree top.....Go to sleepy little Rustu, go to sleepy little rustu...you are getting very sleepy..."
And he did!!
Well that and that boy of mine/yours:heart: changed gears:D
Congratulations follower, not a bad team you have there.

This is very very exciting

:laugh: :love: :up: :drool: :wink: :laugh:

Attachments

• ronaldo.jpg
    ronaldo.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 37
on to finals!! woo!

Great game!! Congrats follower and Brasil!!! :)
lol at Ronaldo's haircut- indeed.

Thanks cass, thanks mocool ;)

Our coach Felip?o (that?s Big Phil for you ;)) just said in an interview that he stopped having doubts about Ronaldo playing today when he saw him cutting his hair that way, LOL...the boy did that "thing" to his own hair an said "I?m getting ready cause I?m gonna play. The warrior is hurt. Bur not dead."

I just love him ;)

Last edited:
first we had the mullet and now the ****. I have thought of a name for his fine style:silent:

In the very first game I watched them play in this tournament, I hear dht ecommentator say "..and there'sa shimmy and a little shoulder drop from Ronaldo.." I had a good chuckle at that because they are belly-dancing terms. Tonight after his goal martin Tyler said of ronaldo" ...the feet were twinkling there.."
I love that image.
**cass rushes off to photoshop to get some stars for this boys feet**

They also showed some fans in the crowd tonight, they'd each made a big cardboard letter, but when the camera was on them it said R.O.N.A._.D.O. The "L" was having a little rest.
Ronal-Do indeed!!

:D:D:D:D:D still grinning

while I'm at it.......
my 2001 Senior Bears:heart:
I miss them so much this year, so I've adopted your team follower, thanks

Attachments

• bears2.jpg
    bears2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 42
The reason I love him follower.
I heard him tell the tale of his mamma, you guessed it , on a documentary:D
I'll never forget it.

Attachments

• ronaldo and mamma.jpg
    ronaldo and mamma.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 30
last ONE

Youth Soccer
GO Brasil :heart:

Attachments

• ronaldo baby.jpg
    ronaldo baby.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 35
that was not luck..........
a well deserved victory.
Congratulations!!
Thank You:happy:

Attachments

• 2081259538.jpg
    2081259538.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
YOYOYOYOYOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brazil go!!! Congratzzz Ronaldo.

rio is samba tonite
dance sister dance
i feel you

brettig said:
Experience tells me that all u should worry about is the result- All of the last 3 world cups have been won by teams that fought through some pretty ugly football at times. They mastered the art of securing a result without playing great, and thats exactly what Brazil did against Turkey, and will have to do a few more times if theyre to win it this year.

crystal ball exceptional have I

Back
Top Bottom