The BRAND New English Footy Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DAY has come!!!

sport06.gif

:rockon:

Fuck ... United killed them and lost after penalties.Not a single chance from Arsenal in 120 minutes.Very,very lucky team Arsenal.All they did is handplaying twice in front of the reffery and none was enough for penalty kick.But OK, sometimes you can't make it on your own.

haha screw united, glad they lost. bloody scum. :wink:

not that im in anyway affiliated towards arsenal. i just hate man united :wink:

yup, well done. didn't watch the match myself cos i was at work, but from what i've heard you lot didn't deserve it lol, oh well at least united didn't win it:wink:

1stepcloser said:
haha screw united, glad they lost. bloody scum. :wink:

I wont allow myself to respond to this in the same, extremely LOW way as IT reads.

Still pissed off, so wont write much. We deserved to win that game. We should've too. Ruud missed two clear cut chances, tho was also unlucky with the header off the line too.
Keane, Rooney and Ronaldo played out of their skins. I'm totally proud of them.
I think the look on Wenger's face as he lapped the pitch after game, said it all.

He knew how amazingly lucky they had been.

Goals win games, not near misses or great individual performances. That was honestly our worst performance all season - what a time to have it - but again I thought Sendoras & Lehmannn were outstanding.

As mentioned earlier, the same thing happened to us against liverpool in 2001 final and Man Utd certainly had luck when they beat Bayern in European cup win a few years back. Every team has had on occasions some serious amounts of luck and for once, it was our turn yesterday. Makes the win a little sweeter!

oh btw, I got 2 season tickets for Arsenal next season - am going - if there is any Arsenal fans interested in buying the second season ticket - cost of £850, leave a post here. Last season at Highbury so it should promise to be an emotional season!

Party Boy said:
oh btw, I got 2 season tickets for Arsenal next season - am going - if there is any Arsenal fans interested in buying the second season ticket - cost of £850, leave a post here. Last season at Highbury so it should promise to be an emotional season!

Mine's gone up to £990.00:eyebrow: But it will be worth every penny to be there for what will indeed be a very emotional season:yes:

Aardvark747 said:

I wont allow myself to respond to this in the same, extremely LOW way as IT reads.

Still pissed off, so wont write much. We deserved to win that game. We should've too. Ruud missed two clear cut chances, tho was also unlucky with the header off the line too.
Keane, Rooney and Ronaldo played out of their skins. I'm totally proud of them.
I think the look on Wenger's face as he lapped the pitch after game, said it all.

He knew how amazingly lucky they had been.

Judging by your pro Liverpool and City stance, there was me thinking you'd be delighted Arsenal won. ;)

Dunno if anyone watched the Jose interview on BBC1 last nite? Was actually a nice little documentary.
Got to see a lot more footage of his earlier days with Bobby Robson too.

I enjoyed it.

:reject:

oh...and according to our offical site even if champions world doesn't happen this season chelsea are still likely to play in NA and one of the places is here in toronto!!!!!!!!

:hyper:

i;m so excited. i really hope this does happen cause it's probably my only chance to see the guys.

'WE' shall triumph tonight - i'm certain of it. I do not own a Liverpool shirt, but I am wearing my England one, to show my support for the boys.

I'm gonna go for 2-1 to Liverpool, Gerrard and John-Arne gettin the goals, with a couple of smashing long-rangers!!:rockon:

When you walk through a storm
Hold your chin up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark.

Walk on, through the wind,
Walk on, through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone.

(hope I got that all correct, uwwedoogie?)
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom