The BRAND New English Footy Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Achtung Joshua! said:

PSV at home were amazing and showed why they are Dutch champs. AC Milan played their worst game in a long time and I didn't like the fact that they were concentrating on defending instead of scoring (damn Italians will never learn :mad: ). But no, I don't think I'm over-estimating AC Milan (eventhough I hate them being a Juve fan myself). When they're firing on all cylinders there has been no better team in soccer this year.

Thats the point - a lot of the top teams, Arsenal, Juve, AC Milan, Man Utd, Chelsea etc - when they are playing at top of their game, not many teams can live with them. However a team can impose a certain type of game on the opponent to stop them playing.

Should be an interesting game tho!

Un bloody usual. Once again, we take the lead in a game - have a billion and 1 chances that we dont take, concede in the 2nd half...and draw to lesser opposition.

The story of our season.
:(

Mullen4Prez said:
Man City I'm telling ya are gonna be premiership champions next season

i can't believe we lost to bloody man city at home :mad:

my Villa boys are destined for mid-table mediocrity for years to come.......

Wigan to win the Prem. next season!!!:wink:

Congrats to Everton who have now officially claimed 4th place, thanks to the Gunners 3-1 defeat of Liverpool.

Moyes should win Manager of the year, no question. Forget Jose and all the millions he had to play with. Moyes had a club who were relegation faves. at the start of the campaign, they also sold probably their 2 best players, 1 at the start and the 2nd midway through.
They are now gonna be competing with Europes best next season. Well done David!

I can't believe those bloody unnattractive long ball merchants Everton will be represting Englands finest in the Champions League next season. :madspit:

fair play to them though.

:wink:

I know what you mean buddy. I still think the rules should be changed, and let only the top 2 qualify. Otherwise it just makes a mockey of the competition - having 3 English teamd, that ARENT champions?!

btw - just dont change the rules THIS season, as WE have finished 3rd!:wink:

Yeh it should be the top 2 really, but imagine having a Champions league comp without either United , Arsenal or Chelsea? one of them 3 having to play in the mickey mouse UEFA cup lol

With the amount of chances you lot had yesterday you should have given Baggies the spanking of a lifetime! Looks like you deserved to finish third!

then again, my team can only dream about finishing as high as third! oh well, at least we have finished higher than our scum neighbours (birmingham city *spits*)

Mullen4Prez said:
Man City I'm telling ya are gonna be premiership champions next season

I think Leyton orient have a better chance next season than City...

L'Pool for the league... after Morientes plays a full season and they have the confidence from the Champs League win (yeah its true)

Mullen4Prez said:

City are better than Villa :madspit:

well the table doesn't lie, but that's still no excuse! against a fellow mid-table team and at home we should be looking at winning, or at least a draw.

the sooner this season ends the better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom