The BRAND New English Footy Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
depends if they can lure the right players though.

although they are a london club and if i was a player i'd rather live in london than in wigan or sunderland (no offense to any wiganer's or sunderland native's :wink: )

We have just signed Van Der Sar on a 2 year deal.

Well done Fergie - u have confirmed once and for all that u have lost ur touch with your signings.

We need a decent young keeper than we can rely on, like Paul Robinson...not some ancient old fool like Edwin who will leave after a year.

So this says it all for me. We'll finish next season with no trophies again, and Fergie will leave...and it will be a very sad end to his reign at the club.:(

Man U is one of the very few English teams (in ANY league) that I can tolerate.

Haha I think there are only about 7 teams in all of the EPL and the Football League in all divisions that I can stand. :D

Aardvark747 said:
We have just signed Van Der Sar on a 2 year deal.

Well done Fergie - u have confirmed once and for all that u have lost ur touch with your signings.

We need a decent young keeper than we can rely on, like Paul Robinson...not some ancient old fool like Edwin who will leave after a year.

So this says it all for me. We'll finish next season with no trophies again, and Fergie will leave...and it will be a very sad end to his reign at the club.:(

aardvark mate, he's the best keeper you have had since schmeichal (don't know how to spell his name!) if you ask me. i wouldn't complain too much, he might be getting on a bit but for the next 2 or 3 years he should give you lot some good service. Dutch first choice international isn't to be sniffed at either. well, it's better than the american or northern irish first choice anyway!

Last edited:
im no United fan but Sir Bobby IS a legend and you can't just do that him!

Paul McGrath - PFA Player of the year 1993 - legend :wink:

Nah Paul is quite fond of the odd beer.. odd being 13/15/17 etc. He was meant to be a BBC commentator at last world cup covering ireland games but on the flight out with the team he was a little worse for wear and made a few comments at some of the players wives. That was that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom