The Boneable Chicks Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:faint:
damn.
*fans herself*
*sexuality check*
and damn right we have alot of boneable chicks in this here forum.
:angry:

keep them pics coming. :hyper:
:up:male pleba :up:

Screaming Flower said:
i feel like i just wandered into the bizarro world version of pleba. :sexywink:

if i were a guy i would put salma hayek and halle berry on my boneable chicks list.

Haha...bizarro world... that reminds me of Seinfeld. :lmao:

Yeah I was looking for a picture of Salma Hayek from Once Upon A Time In Mexico (v. good movie, BTW), but couldn't find a good one where she either wasn't bloody or being groped by Antonio Banderas. If I find one though, it'll be up.

More hot girls pictures coming in 12 hours. Hold on to your hats folks! These are gonna be great :evil: :wink: :drool:

039_31467.jpg

salma-hayek01.jpg

halle-berry.jpg

halle-berry-4.jpg

halle_berry.jpg

I like Julianne Moore

feat_moore1.jpg

The complete list? Here you go... Angelina Jolie, Winona Ryder, Kate Winslet, Jewel, Avil Lavigne, Britney Spears, Christina Aguileria ("Stripped phase-only), Halle Berry, Kelly Rowland, Beyonce Knowles, Susan Sarandon, Elizabeth Shue, Sharon Stone, Demi Moore, Drew Barrymore, Meryl Streep, Diane Lane, Ann Coulter (although I hate her politics), Paula Zahn (CNN-anchor), Carol Costello (also a CNN news-anchor), Brittany Murphy, Kate Hudson, Naomi Watts, those two chicks from Ace of Base, Madonna, Gwen Stefani (post-"Return of the Saturn phase), Andrea Corr, Julia Roberts, Kirsten Dunst, Julianne Moore, Rosanna Arquette, Carry-Anne Moss, Helen Hunt, Robin Wright-Penn, Gwenyth Paltrow (as the character in "The Royal Tenebalums"), and Catherine Zeta-Jones.

But #1 on my list is Marishka Hargitay from "Law and Order". That woman could melt my popsicle anyday :drool:

Mrs. Springsteen....great pictures! LOL...I hope everyone agree with my opinion. Isn't she irresistible?

Another one to add to the list in that lady on "Karen Sisco". I don't remember her name, but she's the title character of that tv show. Yummy Yummy Yummy... :)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

and you know this goes for the same for some of the males in interference. there is at least one in here i wouldn't mind hooking up with.

been there, done that. i recommend it. ;)

hmmm.... keeping in mind schmeg is gonna see this... blah:

natalie portman, salma hayek, and keira knightly come to mind.

AvsGirl41 said:
Is Nicole Kidman on no guy's list?

I think she is so gorgeous.

I hadn't posted yet in this thread. :sexywink:

Anyway, two others I don't mind having close to me are:
- Michelle Williams (take that, Beyonc?! :p)
- Cameron Diaz ( :drool:, that's all I can say)

C ya!

Marty

:drool:

How did I miss this thread for so long?!

Ok, my short list:

- Alyson Hannigan
- Angela Basset
- Mira Sorvino
- Halle Barry
- Kelly Hu
- Marissa Tomei

I am not a perv, BUT...

In the list I made a few posts above I intentionally left out one person. I thought I could ignore her, keep it a secret. But I bought the new Uncut yesterday (the one with U2 on the cover) and there she was again. Her new album is the Uncut Album Of The Month and reminded me again of her grace and beauty. Yes, my friend, I hereby nominate no other than Emmylou Harris :eek: :drool:

(If Cameron Diaz is 1 :drool:, then Emmylou is at least 2 :drool: :drool:, easily)

:reject:

Marty

Yes, Emmylou Harris is one of the most beautiful woman in the world. It's a wonder that more woman don't go gray gracefully, considering she's proven that she's just as stunning with silver locks as she was with blackish brown pigment.

Thanks for mentioning her. :) I can't believe I didn't.

Speaking of country singers; Trisha Yearwood and Sara Evans should also be on the hottie list.

Back
Top Bottom