The body electric: What do you like and why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, the only thing I can think of that I'm not attracted to are women that are very overweight to the point that it is unhealthy. I'm not talking about bodytype either. But still its difficult to say though. My first girlfriend was heavy, definitely a little overweight, maybe more, but I thought she was still HOT.

I'd say I'm attracted to more than 75% of the women I see. I could talk about specific characteristics of a women I liked but then I'd talk of another who did not have those but had other things. I'm attracted to women that are 4'10 all the way up to 6'0 or more. How many women can say they are attracted to men from 4'10 all the way up to 6'5 or more?

:|

i cant help it anymore, my friends sister who could be like 5 years older than me has to be the coolest looking girl ive seen in a very long time. i saw her twice this week...WOW.

and not stunning beauty, just subtle. just right.

luckily i dont have a crush on her, but really, she is something id definately want...as in, ya, someone that has that personality and smile.

as shallow as some guys can be, there is nothing like a great personality and smile. or kick ass look for that matter.

whats wrong with me.

ofcourse. this makes no sense.

alright, off to go read about the third reich.

------------------
-deathbear

for all the reasons talked about above, a guy's:

HANDS - I like very masculine hands. Edge has nice hands.
smile.gif

ARMS - strong and supportive
NAPE OF NECK/NECK in general - oh baby
HAIR - gotta have it
SMILE - it tells a lot
EYES - they tell a lot too

Well personality and brains of course. And the ability to take my BS...

but looks:

Hair: I love a guy with great hair (I.e. Bono circa JT
smile.gif
)
Arms/Shoulders: HE doesn't have to be strong, but just big enough so that when he hugs me, I feel all warm and safe.
Hands: as stated above
Eyes: Really, windows to the soul

And a grrrrrreat smile.
biggrin.gif

*Hands-I love strong hands, like he works with them a lot, but I also like them to be sortta "delicate" at the same time
*Eyes-dark, soulful ones always knock me off my feet
*Smile-I value a great smile above all else.
smile.gif

------------------
Bend me, break me
Anyway you need me
All I want is you

OK, as long as i ventured into the penis thread, might as well enter here:

- eyes (blue color is my favorite, but not necessarily)
- nice smile (always good)
- cute face to match the smile
- and (the thing which apparently got me into all of my crushes so far in the first place) a funny/kind personality and just that special "something"...you know?

Originally posted by STING2:
I'd say I'm attracted to more than 75% of the women I see. I could talk about specific characteristics of a women I liked but then I'd talk of another who did not have those but had other things. I'm attracted to women that are 4'10 all the way up to 6'0 or more.

I'm a lot the same way. Whenever this topic comes up I'm always just like "umm i dunnooo!". I'm sure that says something profoundly disturbing about our personalities.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 04-27-2002).]

Brains, personality, etc.... let's get to the shallow stuff:

Height - preferrably over 6'.

Hair - not attracted to blond guys at all. And none of that greasy hair look for me, yuk.

Eyes - no particular colour preferance, as long as they're not too doe-like and girly.

Hands - I like big masculine hands. I'm a big girl so I like to feel small and dainty,
smile.gif

Nose - for some reason I seem to be attracted to the men with big, long straight noses. I also dig angular features over the softer ones and feminine-looking mouth on a guy is very much a turn-off.

everything really, I won't get into it but I'l just say one word..

EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love looking into the eys of a lady I'm attracted to. They seem to have a life of their own and they seem to speak to you outside the verbal dialogue. I love them
smile.gif
the old cliche about drowning in someones eyes is sooo true...thats exactly what its like.

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Back
Top Bottom