the best player in the NFL is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

little boy blue

The Fly
Brett Favre, and he is hurt.

To what extent, I do not know. I hear they (Green Bay Packers) have a bye week next week, so hopefully he will be well for their next game.

I call him the best player for all the right reasons; he has a long running streak of starts without missing a game, he makes plays that most QB's couldn't even dream of, he is a tough tough guy who takes a hit and gives a hit just the same, he can gun a ball while going down to the turf and it is still a perfect ball, and he still smiles so much to show us he loves the game like a kid.

This guy Favre has a lot of heart, and he is tougher than most out there in his position.

And the Green Bay fans are just as crazy, how could you not notice the fat guys without shirts on in Lambeau Field at sub zero temperatures with their game face on.

I hope that Favre is okay, and comes back to kick some :censored: another day.

Hope he's better soon.

Other greatest players in the NFL

Jerry Rice but he's old

Randy Moss but he's a bad boy for life

Marshall Faulk

I don't like the Rams, but right now, he is that team, and he is still an incredible player. Last year, he was just as important to them as anyone on any team. And he has the stats to back it up.

I used to not like Brett Farve:angry:

He couldnt get his addictions under control ect..
and then
HE DID:):up:

I now like Brett, he's cool..:up:

DB9

hands down

It's drew bledsoe

in one seasn he's turned the bills around

brett is great..but this is one season he's getting a little more attn than he desrves.

Faulk...without a doubt...although others come close.

Favre should be ready for the Monday night game next week...after that hit last week, he's very fortunate that he got off with just a sprained knee.

OK...I've been watching NFL football for many many years, the best player in the league right now, and possibly for 10-15 yrs to come is Michael Vick.
This guy is a weapon like noone has ever seen before.
And Arun...I think the Bills screwed my Pats in that Bledsoe deal...one first round pick(which will probably end up 20th or higher) for Drew is the most one-sided NFL trade since Herschel Walker to Minnesota for 2,331 first round draft picks for Dallas.

Hewson said:
OK...I've been watching NFL football for many many years, the best player in the league right now, and possibly for 10-15 yrs to come is Michael Vick.
This guy is a weapon like noone has ever seen before.
And Arun...I think the Bills screwed my Pats in that Bledsoe deal...one first round pick(which will probably end up 20th or higher) for Drew is the most one-sided NFL trade since Herschel Walker to Minnesota for 2,331 first round draft picks for Dallas.

yeah we did get the better of that deal because a lot of the success of the pats had to do with bledsoe last year too. He never complained when brady was in..he just took it like a man and helpt brady out when I could...and that kind of leadership was missing in buffalo the johnson flutie era...tore this team apart. Bledsoe brought it back together and he's got the weapons now like peerless price and eric moulds to throw the ball too and travis henry is running well despite his fumbling problem.

I think drew was unhappy in boston, the media, and the fact that since parcells left....he just didn't have the passion for teh game. You should see the man now in Buffalo....he looks so reenergized...it's no wonder he's the HFL"s number 1 qb this year.

also I"M SHOCKEd that no other team made a bid for bledsoe. I think Michael Vick is good...he had a good game last night....but he's not the real deal.

hahhahah I never thought of that though...the better the bills do..the more new england gets screwed!!!

But Hewson ...next week is the real deal....Pats vs Bills....bledsoe against his old team and the bills are at the lead in the division right now. Miami still ahs to play oakland and the pats still have to play oakland AND denver......the AFC east is teh best division in football.

Last edited:
Since everybody is mentioning their own fave player besides Favre, I am shocked to see noone has mentioned Emmitt Smith. While the Cowboys may suck, Smith is the lone star on the field. He also just passed the late great Walter Payton for all time leading rusher in the NFL. He is not the greatest RB now or ever, but he is a special player with a lot of talent and a lot of heart. Also I admire him to sticking with such a bad team out of love for the team and the game. He deserves all 150 of his touchdowns.

:)

wannabe said:

Easily!

The Bills, Pats and Dolphins have all prooved to be forces to reckon with.

Dolphins will win the division once Jay Fiedler returns, however they will lose to Oakland who will rebound from their slump.

I think the best division in football is the AFC West (?) with Denver, KC, San Diego, and Oakland. All strong contenders.

Last edited:
little boy blue said:

Dolphins will win the division once Jay Fiedler returns, however they will lose to Oakland who will rebound from their slump.

hahahahahaahhahahaha

fiedler is out another two weeks at least and two games is a looong time in this division.they may take a wildcard..but theywont' win the division...if you ask me new england has a better shot of winign the division than miami.

miami still has to play green bay, and san diego chicago, and oakland, plus buffalo....at buffalo

fiedler is out..green bay will slit their throat on national tv next week and then they will be behind. and coming into buffalo late season is not easy. Oakland is a straong team and I expect miami to lose that...thats at least three more projected losses 4 once I count sandiego. the team is 9-7 best case scenario

we'll see..there are 8 weeks left in the season...and let's see it play out.

Arun-
Plez send me your home addy..
I will need it to send you and Dr.V a CASE of TISSUES to wipe your tears away when The Bills CHOKE again..
Hurry up Im waiting..:|

thank u-
:dance:

DB9:wave: :p

diamond said:
Arun-
Plez send me your home addy..
I will need it to send you and Dr.V a CASE of TISSUES to wipe your tears away when The Bills CHOKE again..
Hurry up Im waiting..:|

thank u-
:dance:

DB9:wave: :p

muahahaha..little do you know that 4 superbowl losses ina row has prepared me for any choke.

little boy blue said:
Brett Favre, and he is hurt.

This guy Favre has a lot of heart, and he is tougher than most out there in his position.

this was proven last night, like Chris Carter said, "he is the best- GOD just put a little extra in him "

Best QB is Mike Vick

Best RB is Faulk, although Holmes is having the better year

Best WR is Terrell Owens, hands down

Best DEF player is Ray Lewis....a true stud

Back
Top Bottom