The best personality test. Ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a fake quiz that you can point your quiz-prone friends at for April Fool's Day, or any other reason - the quiz goes on forever, with randomly-generated variations of traditional personality-test questions. Just give them the URL, or link to it from your journal.

(This introductory message only appears because you've reached the page through thesurrealist.co.uk - your friends will get a blank quiz with no explanation.)

:madspit: :lol: :madspit:

:mad:

Well at least I was smart enough to find the source that showed it was a fake quiz... it just took me a few too many questions before I decided to do that. Plus I'm deathly bored at work :wink:

Sicy said:
:mad:

Well at least I was smart enough to find the source that showed it was a fake quiz... it just took me a few too many questions before I decided to do that. Plus I'm deathly bored at work :wink:

Don't be mad at Ol' Reggie......:sad:

I'm with Zootlesque...and yes you were smart enough to figure it out, so I'll cut you the slack you deserve, dear!:sexywink:

i got to 19 and then saw

Created by The Surrealist for the 1st of April 2005. Tell and thank your friends.

im smart

See, I stopped after the first page, when the 10th question was "You can take an April Fool's Joke?" Nobody asks questions about April Fools. Ever. If it's on the intarweb, and asks about April Fools, or mentions A.F. anywhere, chances are good you're being had.

That was really easy to figure out from the start!

I completed half a page page and then saw something ridiculous like 'I am never willing to concentrate on practice rather than theory', closely followed by 'It is more important to make decisions quickly than to accept criticism'.

I twigged then. 'It is more important to eat well than to concentrate on details' had me in stitches. The fact that the next statements were 'I can take a joke' and 'I sometimes experience déjà vu' made it very obvious.

:evil:Maybe those who took longer to work it out had more sensible statements - I dunno.

I'm gonna forward it to my friends and see how many rude e-mails I get in response. :macdevil:

Last edited:
I saw the dejavu question twice and... later got to #55 and got bored. one of the questions was, ''you get bored of making decisions quickly''..

how true. :wink:

Sicy said:
I'm an idiot.. you dont want to know what # I got to lol. :|

1271. I like to meet deadlines.

Agree Disagree

1272. I am less ignorant of the bigger picture than most people I know.

Agree Disagree

1273. I am often very loving.

Agree Disagree

1274. Sometimes I will deal with unexpected circumstances at the expense of being able to stick to the rules.

Agree Disagree

1275. I find it easy to meet deadlines.

Agree Disagree

1276. It is better to be very happy with my life than to be confrontational.

Agree Disagree

1277. I get bored if I have to concentrate on theory rather than practice.

Agree Disagree

1278. I am willing to listen to others.

Agree Disagree

1279. I am a very reliable person.

Agree Disagree

1280. I regard myself as being tactile.

Agree Disagree

:lol: i gave up after 2 questions, and then decided to read the thread to see what kind of results it gave. i probably would have kept going for another 20 questions...i don't have that long of an attention span.

I got suspicious when the April Fools questions came up. But still. I got to #150. :grumpy: There's twenty minutes of my life I won't get back.

Once the deja vu question showed up twice, I pretty much thought it was a joke, gave up and came back to finish reading the thread.

Good one, though. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom