The Ben Affleck is bald rumors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
How in the hell did this rumor get started? I saw several pictures of him and his hair, and he's had several different hair styles, various lengths as well, and even had a mohawk.

Someone with a wig wouldn't be able to pull that off.

Has anyone else heard these silly rumors?

daisybean said:
:lmao:

Perhaps J Blow yanked it all out in those sex marathons that the tabloids keep reporting on too.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I'm laughing so feckin hard right now you HAVE NO idea.
Oh...he's such a man whore...I wouldn't even know where to begin!!
He apparently fecked half of Montreal:silent:

daisybean said:
:lmao:

Perhaps J Blow yanked it all out in those sex marathons that the tabloids keep reporting on too.

Well, if he does wear a wig, do you suppose he takes it off when he's having sex with Matt Damon? :)

J Blow?!? :lmao:

I actually have heard the Ben is bald rumors! Supposedly he was play wrestling with a friend of his, and the friend accidentally knocked off his hairpiece! His hair looks pretty real to me, though.

oh my

mmmBono said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I'm laughing so feckin hard right now you HAVE NO idea.
Oh...he's such a man whore...I wouldn't even know where to begin!!
He apparently fecked half of Montreal:silent:

:eek:

mmmBono you from Montreal too? I'm pretty sure he slept with Anne-Marie Losique. She is so annoying. :scream:

The Wanderer said:
if there were no Matt Damon, there'd be no Ben Aflack

ducky3.jpg

I heard that thing bout him wrestling too...but then again i've heard loadsa stuff bout bono's hair as well so i won't take it too seriously!!

His hair does look suspiciously large lately, it must be said.

Plus a word of warning to those people who say he is bald, he quite obviously is not. He might be thinning a bit though, so that's why he places false barnet atop to preserve pride, allegedly.

Whatever, his new hairdo looks ridiculous.

daisybean said:

hahahahaha... between this Aflac duck picture and the Mango comment, I find this thread rather funny:lmao:

anyway, back to the topic i have not heard the latest rumours about his hair. as a matter of fact i have not seen any recent photos or footage of him.. i do however want to see a picture of him sporting a mohawk. wtf is that about? if any of you have a picture of this look, please post it, i want a good laugh... all i know is that he looks like my best friend's husband. :huh:

I can confirm now that he does not wear a wig.

However, in his latest film I think he may do because he character calls for big hair and he couldn't be bothered growing it.

Re: oh my

Naya said:

:eek:

mmmBono you from Montreal too? I'm pretty sure he slept with Anne-Marie Losique. She is so annoying. :scream:
Hey Naya...
It's Autumn here...
Half of my family lives in Montreal...I lived there for a few years...I visit very often.
I know he's fecked a couple of my cousin's friends.
Man whore he is. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :yuck:
I dunno about the hairpiece thing, tho.
I wouldn't be surprised!:lol:
oxoxo

Back
Top Bottom