The Beastie Boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just picked it up this morning, and while i haven't been able to give a good listen yet, so far it's awesome. i don't know if it's 5 stars worth of awesome, but def 4 stars worth.

HeadsOnSticks said:
just picked it up this morning, and while i haven't been able to give a good listen yet, so far it's awesome. i don't know if it's 5 stars worth of awesome, but def 4 stars worth.

Sounds good enough for me. :up:

ok, now that i've had some time to digest "to the 5 boroughs," i'd really like to say that i think this album is brilliant. i read a review somewhere that touches on how tight these guys are right now, how their phrasing and interplay has reached a level where they just swing. even though i like their past forays into various instrumental styles, i'm really glad that they have returned to straight hip hop. it's old school and i fucking love it. i def rate this album 4.5 out of 5. this disc has retarded amounts of good shit on it.

i'm really starting to love them. i always like the singles but never got into the albums. they played one of their shows on tv and i thought they were amazing live. i went down to see them at teh MMVA's and they did an amazing job of ch-check it out and intergalatic.

i'm definately going to pick up their new cd as well as they older ones.

:up:

HeadsOnSticks said:
ok, now that i've had some time to digest "to the 5 boroughs," i'd really like to say that i think this album is brilliant. i read a review somewhere that touches on how tight these guys are right now, how their phrasing and interplay has reached a level where they just swing. even though i like their past forays into various instrumental styles, i'm really glad that they have returned to straight hip hop. it's old school and i fucking love it. i def rate this album 4.5 out of 5. this disc has retarded amounts of good shit on it.

I totally agree with all you've said, even the score.

My favs so far are these:

Right Right Now Now
Rhyme the Rhyme Well
Triple Trouble
All Lifestyles
An Open Letter to New York
We Got The

There's not a single song on there that I dont like. Great stuff :up:

I concur. The new Beasties album is fabulous. Sell bodily fluids if necessary to procure it as soon as possible.

Early faves: "Ch-check it Out," "Open Letter to NYC," "Triple Trouble."

Hey!

I got the new Wilco immediately on Tuesday...I'm livin' paycheck to paycheck here!!!

:p

i just got the new on last night. it's so good. i've been listening to it non stop since yesterday

HeadsOnSticks said:

Agreed. I like this Beasties album more than any other album of theirs that I've heard. I like the old school feel. Great rhymes, good times.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom