The Bachelor - Season 12!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
Just saw commercials for it last night. Next Monday is a "Where have all the other bachelors gone?" show and the new season starts right after DWTS on March 17. :hyper:

From the ABC website:

Matt Grant, 27, a global financier from London and the first international Bachelor ever, is a totally charming and witty English gentleman who works with millionaire businessmen. But he has something on his mind that is more urgent than any business deal - he wants to find the love of his life and to start a family as soon as possible. The youngest of five brothers, the rest of whom are married, he is very close to his parents and siblings. His parents are still best friends and have a sexy relationship even after 30 years together. Matt's life revolves around his family and friends.

Oh boy!!!! :hyper:

07.jpg

^Yea that was funny. But he DID say he's got a great sense of humor which most Brits actually do. I loved it at the end. It was hilarious. I hope he shows more of that side of him throughout the series. I've been thinking about it more and more since the episode aired and I honestly think I like this bachelor better than any of the others. Matt REALLY seems so genuine, down to earth, REAL, funny, intelligent and determined to find what he is looking for. Now that panty girl is gone (yuck!) he can get down to the nitty gritty and find himself true love! :heart:

He's cute & seems funny, and the remaining girls all seem ok ... I think this will be a good season!

Carek1230 said:
^Yea that was funny. But he DID say he's got a great sense of humor which most Brits actually do. I loved it at the end. It was hilarious. I hope he shows more of that side of him throughout the series. I've been thinking about it more and more since the episode aired and I honestly think I like this bachelor better than any of the others. Matt REALLY seems so genuine, down to earth, REAL, funny, intelligent and determined to find what he is looking for. Now that panty girl is gone (yuck!) he can get down to the nitty gritty and find himself true love! :heart:

I fully agree with everything here :up:

My friends and I think he's easily the hottest and sexiest (and funniest) bachelor to date :drool:

I have to say that I quite like him too. And I NEVER like any of the guys they pick for this. The only one i've liked just a little bit is Andrew Firestone.

He does? Was I not paying attention?

WHY he kept that Shayne drama chick I'll never know :crack:

None of the girls really stand out for me.

Sicy said:
He does? Was I not paying attention?

Yeah, before one of the girls got all musical on him (again!), she said she would play him a song and he asked "U2?" . Of course, I'm just assuming by that that he likes them.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think this guy isn't that sincere. He's starting to remind me of the kissing bandit, Bachelor Bob. Except, he's actually good looking, so it's not creepy to watch him.

I just think he's too young to be taking this seriously. And the fact that he kept that icky Shayne girl doesn't help.

Bleh I cant believe he gave her a rose. She has DRAMA / HIGH MAINTENANCE written allllllll over her :crack:

I actually thought him and Holly were cute and had a nice date. She doesnt seem so psycho like some of the other girls.

Holly reminds me of a young Goldie Hawn. She is cute, but i don't think she'll last much longer. He already told her that he didn't feel any chemistry with her.

I think Chelsea is probably the best so far. He's definitely attracted to her and she seems pretty normal.

I like Chelsea. Holly is cute, but I agree there's not a long term attraction there. Mr. Bachelor begins his processof elimination and it gets interesting. I also laffed at the scenes from next week where a couple of the girls were making fun of all the shoes Shayne has. She's cute, but not that cute, but there's just something missing from her I can't quite figure out. I doubt he will go with her. He doesn't like the acting or the drama and not so sure how he feels about the high maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom