The Bachelor - Season 12!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah no one really stands out for me as normal or ready to go off and get married.

Me too, she's a hottie, athletic and seems down-to-earth so far.

But in the scenes from next week, they make it seem like she's cold and not into displays of affection.

Matt's into body language...remember he called it on that one chick who had her arms folded last week during a one on one talk with him. He sure is affectionate with Shayne.

:yuck:

what was up this week with the girl who was talking about her big boobs and almost fell off the sofa!:huh: she seemed wasted! she did not get the rose and was saying "whatever! he is the one who is missing out" :lol:

final two?

01.jpg
01.jpg

Oooohhhh I dunno. I think Matt made some progress with Noelle this week. The visits to the 4 girls' homes will be interesting next week. I totally laughed when Robin didn't get a rose tonite. Did you see her giving Matt that evil stare and the looks on her face? :lol:

ladywithspinninghead said:
He made the right selection then - I'm shocked neither one gave him a hard time (or maybe they did?).

Robin cried and took it pretty hard

Marshana just said "oh well"
and skipped out the door

Psshh not even. You need your eyes checked :lol:

I find it funny though how they have not showed much about her at all through the season. Like I didnt even know who she was until a week or so ago. I bet she's going to be the winner.

:crack: tooooo much plastic.

He really cant end up with Shayne. That's just entirely the wrong decision.

^OMG so was I!!! When I heard she said they were actors and a fake family my first thought was that Matt was gonna be so pissed. He doesn't have much time with each family. But he kept her, so he must have truly been impressed with being punk'd! Great sense of British humor right there.

Shayne's mom's face was a ghastly mess, I couldn't look at her, poor dear. I felt that Matt really enjoyed his time with Shayne's family though. That was so thoughtful that Shayne's mom made some British food for Matt. Nice touch :up:. I'm not feeling it with Chelsea and Matt any more, so Barbados will sure be interesting. Can't wait till next week.

ultravioletluvv said:
OMG... Shayne's mom! :ohmy:

hahaha! I was just going to say the same thing! why do women think their mouths look good like that?? I just don't get it!

I think he has a connection with Shayne because she is so easy going and self confident. but she has said she does not love him yet , but it could turn into love. That is certainly a more realistic and honest approach than the girls in the past who are professing there undying love after 3 or 4 weeks!

I think Matt is intrigued by the whole Hollywood lifestyle. It's starting to look like Shayne will be his final choice. I don't think they're a good match either, but who knows. It all depends on what his intentions are.

I thought he was going to be pissed about the fake parents thing too! Oh well go figure.

Matt and Shayne LOOK good together. Who knows what will happen though or who he will choose or IF they will really fall in true love and get married! I was trying to figure out whose fingernails they were from what they showed of the preview for the season finale. Hmmmm :hmm:

Carek1230 said:
Matt and Shayne LOOK good together. Who knows what will happen though or who he will choose or IF they will really fall in true love and get married! I was trying to figure out whose fingernails they were from what they showed of the preview for the season finale. Hmmmm :hmm:

I was doing the same thing with the fingernails! I really think they're Shayne's.

Back
Top Bottom