The Bachelor - Rome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most of them haven't been proposing lately so whats the point of the show? I think only 2 or 3 of the couples are still together. :shrug:

I heard that their body language was saying it all this morning on Regis and Kelly. Probably not gonna be a couple for too long.

I really believe he had strong feelings for Agnese and just couldn't overcome having to work on the communication thing. :(

Doozer61 said:

I really believe he had strong feelings for Agnese and just couldn't overcome having to work on the communication thing. :(

Yeah, and she didn't seem THAT bad. I've only seen a few episodes of the show, but I saw her interviewed on the "girls tell all" and she spoke English just fine, just a thicker accent (honestly some of my college professors were more difficult to understand than Agnese). IMO, she seemed like a quieter person in general, but the show kind of created the whole communication barrier thing and blew it out of proportion. Lorenzo said he didn't pick her because he realized how close she was with her family and didn't want to take her away from them or have it get between them.

Golightly Grrl said:
I wanted Feivel to reject both Sadie and Jen and find Agnese and give her a rose.

:lol: Feivel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I commend this season on actually having a guy that took it seriously (as serious as you can take a reality dating show). But his taste in women was just so blah, so vanilla (except for Agnese). I liked Sadie a little bit better than Jen, but in the end, i just really didn't care. This season was one big :yawn: ... But at least he wasn't a total man-whore like Bachelor Bob... Yuk!

I did think it was kinda rude when they showed next season's bachelor and they said "the best looking bachelor ever!" (or something like that) I thought that was purely an opinion and kind of a "fuck you" to the past bachelors. I'm still surprised that this show has lasted this long. And i'm sure as long as it's around, i'll keep getting sucked into it.

Sometimes I'm not sure whether to giggle, or actually feel guilty because when the girls talk like "my heart is just exploding" I go :eyebrow: and and note that I've never said something like that about my own husband.

As with all of the seasons, it seems like the women at the end of the game are really just going through the motions, talking about how they think they are supposed to feel. So they've flown in private jets to exotic resorts, but none of them can say they've sat around in PJs, cuddling and just watching movies or bumming around the house. They probably spend more time primping to be on these dates than actually being with Lorenzo.

I Fell sucker to this show last night cuz nothing else was on. I felt a gamut of emotions and thoughts as I watched, and granted this was the last show; and the only one I saw all this season. I am familiar with how this show goes.....still, I was kind of shocked last night. These poor girls, talk about messing with their emotions! Let them galavant all around Europe living the high life with some prince who narrows 27 girls to just 2 and then must decide BETWEEN THEM which one to "choose". They've got to have psychologists with them on the set! Last night was just so sad and then so bittersweet and so jubilant. He didn't actually ask the girl to marry him tho which surprised me--he seemed reluctantly to give her the ring but the deal was they'd go another round in NY and see how things go. Does anyone know what happened with them after the show? Have they or are they REALLY getting married? I'd be interested to know. And what happened with the poor girl who got jilted? Man I don't think I could go thru that on TV in front of the world. Maybe it IS all for show, this is after all Entertainment. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom