The Bachelor - Officer & A Gentleman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They called the photographers

tmz.com

Whoa! PDA alert! "Officer and a Gentleman" Lt. Andy "Bachelor" Baldwin and fiancée Tessa Horst enjoyed a romantic day at the beach in Hawaii this weekend.

Lots of skin, splashing and smooching. Horst was proudly sporting her Chopard diamond engagement ring. It's this type of "lovebird" display that encourages nausea in the masses.

It doesn't look like the happy couple minded the presence of paparazzi -- no, they didn't mind at all -- they actually called photogs in advance to let them know where they would be and when! How convenient.

0529_andrew_bachelor_pcn.jpg

The new bachelor

brad_womack180.jpg

Southern gentleman Brad Womack is ABC's newest Bachelor, the network has announced.

Starring in a reality series about romance – the 11th edition of the matchmaking show – is a drastic change for the Atlanta-born, Texas-reared 34-year-old, who spent his 20s working in the oil fields of Louisiana, North Dakota and California.

But perhaps it's not so different from tending bar, which is how he began his rise to success. Working with his brothers Wesley and Chad (his twin), Womack saved enough money to purchase his first drinking establishment in 2001. He now co-owns four bars with his brothers – both of whom are married – and resides in Austin. (He and the brothers are featured on the MySpace page for one of their bars, The Chuggin' Monkey.)

Already, the show has dubbed him "The Bachelor's own McSteamy" and claims he is "sincere" and "optimistic" about finding his wife.

Womack is set to wrangle his perfect match among 25 eager women he'll meet in the Monday, Sept. 24, premiere (9:30 p.m. ET).

If you guys think this is entertaining, try watching the Brett Michaels reality show on VH-1. I've never seen a bigger bunch of psychotic hussies!

one4u2 said:
If you guys think this is entertaining, try watching the Brett Michaels reality show on VH-1. I've never seen a bigger bunch of psychotic hussies!

I haven't seen this one, but I happened to be in a bar watching Flavor of Love and couldn't help but thinking the "marry your prince charming" reality show genre had definitely jumped the shark.

Well, maybe they jumped when Joe Millionaire first aired.

I think the new Bachelor guy looks a bit like Paul Walker. This is the first Paul Walker pic I found on the first page of Google search that was "bad" and looked the most like him. He's insanely hot, the bachelor guy well I don't know :wink:

paulpremier2.jpg

matt_grant_240x320.jpg

Sometimes finding love can be a long journey. For the latest Bachelor, it’s at least a Transatlantic one.

British “global financier” and business development manager Matt Grant, 27, will star in the latest incarnation of ABC’s reality romance series The Bachelor, when the 12th season premieres March 17.

The London-based hunk is “totally charming and [a] witty English gentleman [who] works with millionaire businessmen, but he has something on his mind that is more urgent than any business deal — he wants to find the love of his life and to start a family as soon as possible,” the network says.

For his part, Grant, who has four brothers (all married!), says picking his love from 25 single American ladies puts him in a “privileged position.”

“It’s a combination of going with your heart and your head,” he told Drew Lachey Monday night on Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann. ” [It’s] just trying to get as much information about the individual, their lives, what makes them tick, what makes them laugh.”

ultravioletluvv said:
More bachelor news this week: Deanna is going to be the next Bachelorette. It airs this summer.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
I am surprised she would put herself through this again

Fame and $$$ can have a lot of influence on people. I'm not surprised Deanna took them up on it. It takes a certain kind of person to audition for the show in the first place. :|

Back
Top Bottom