The Bachelor - Officer & A Gentleman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I knew Tessa and Bevin would be left. How neat that they both live in the Bay Area with me :sexywink:

So who's it gonna be? I say Tessa.

Wonder if any of them got it on on the over night date :drool:

It seems like Andy really really likes Tessa. She was probably his favorite from the beginning, so he was hoping to fall in love with her. Along the way, he had fun with Bevin, but I just don't think she's the right girl for him. ABC is certainly making it look like he's going to choose Bevin, but why else would Tessa make it this long if he didn't really like her? She told him weeks ago not to keep her if he wasn't serious. I remember Mary told the same thing to Byron and he ended up keeping and picking her!

I really think it's going to be Tessa. Although I do wonder what her intentions are and how she could accept a proposal from him after being so guarded. Last night's episode, she seemed like she was forcing herself to open up and say she was falling in love with Andy because she knew that's what he and the viewers wanted to hear. It just seemed so forced. I like her style, but I just don't know if she's for real.

As for the spoilers, I have read online that Tessa is the girl who got drunk and told everyone she won. I have also read online that there is a video circulating of Bevin and Andy goofing around together and it's not Bachelor footage, so people think that she won. There was also a picture of Danielle with a bunch of ABC cast members, sparking rumors that she won. So, basically, I don't believe any of this stuff. I guess we will find out next week.

cruzila said:
I like Tessa, but I think that I see more of a connection between he and Bevin.

I Agree. I like Tessa but I still feel like she is so shy and holding back. I didn't feel that her family bonded that well with Andy either, they didn't seem very warm, just cordial. Still, I will wait for the final show. I wonder if Andy will really propose marriage and a wedding will really happen?

I think Andy's family will like Tessa more, because Bevin is too much of a free spirit and his family seems very conservative and traditional. And Andy strikes me as a serious mama's boy, so I bet her opinion will have alot of influence on him.

I saw Andy on Jimmy Kimmel the other night and he said that the woman he picked was smart, beautiful and athletic. Then Jimmy asked him how many of the girls he hooked up with and he said two! It's obvious that Bevin is one of those girls, but who is the other? And if the other one was Tessa and he picked Bevin, why would he admit on national TV that he hooked up with someone besides Bevin? Especially when they've only shown him hooking up with her?

If he picked Tessa, he couldn't get away with lieing and saying he only hooked up with one girl (Tessa), because everyone who saw the show knows that he was all over Bevin. I think the winner is Tessa.

In last week's episode, all 3 girls chose to spend the night together in the big suite. Andy could have hooked up with all 3 of them, who knows? Maybe he's not even telling the truth, I mean the show's not ended just yet. I also imagine Andy's family will prefer Tessa to Bevin. How many tattoos did Bevin have on her? I don't think Andy's family would warm up to that. We'll see in a few days......

he may pick Tessa

but Tessa is a Princess
and Andy is not her Prince
According to The Washington Post, Tessa Horst's father is an international tax expert and former Treasury bigwig. She is reportedly the granddaughter of one of the richest men in Hong Kong.

Last edited:
my guess - he picks tessa

but she won't say yes to engagement

she will say something like

it is too soon

let's see what happens

Sheesh, do people actually talk to each other like this? I had to put it on mute and listen to a Beethoven symphony on full volume to compensate.

For what it's worth....Bevin.

I had a feeling he would pick Tessa. From the beginning, you could just tell that he was taken with her. He really wanted to fall in love with her. It was like he was saving his heart for her the whole time. I could tell by the way he kissed her early on that he was totally into her. I was worried towards the end because she really did come across so insincere and for a while I really thought that she went on the show for the wrong reasons.

But from the beginning, she was the obviously the most polished, sophisticated, funny and most of all NORMAL girl there. If I was Andy, I would have picked her too. I just hope that she can be happy as a military wife. It doesn't really seem like her speed. But I guess we'll see. I give this one about six months, but I actually hope it works out.

While watching tonite I started thinking it might be Bevon. But you know what, any way you look at it, all this is whack. How can he tell both of them that he's in love with them and then the next day send one home packing. Those feelings just dont go away if they're real. I mean do you really think he will not think of Bevon ever? If I was Tessa it would be a concern. How could it not.

Ah well at least I guess he has a number of women who I'm sure would run right back to him if it doesnt work out with Tessa :wink:

^ I was thinking the same thing. Also, it must have been nice for Tessa if she was watching last night to hear Andy say " I still don't know who to pick" I wonder if he really felt that way or he just had to make it look that way.

I never guess the right girl with this show :shrug:

Tonite they will be on at 8pm .. dont forget to watch!
I guess I'll be flipping between that and AI :huh:

I'm going to tape the Bachelor while watching AI....

But I haven't really followed the show that much this season. Just caught it here and there. I really thought he was going to go with Bevin. He kept talking about their special "connection". With Tessa he seemed like it was about having a good time. I think she was surprised that he chose her -- the look on her face.

I hope they're happy together. They make a cute couple. I feel sorry for Bevin though. She put herself out there big time.

Sicy said:
Those feelings just dont go away if they're real. I mean do you really think he will not think of Bevon ever? If I was Tessa it would be a concern. How could it not.

Definitely. If I were ever in that situation (and I have to try not to spit my drink just thinking about it), I'd say no to the engagement ring. I could never get engaged to someone without experiencing a little dose reality first. Half a dozen pre-planned exotic "dates"(every single one of those dates are more luxurious than any vacation I've been on, honeymoon included) are hardly the tests of a true relationship.

I watched all of 30 minutes of this show last night, it was the only time I'd seen it all season, and my friend and I both thought it was a no-brainer that he'd pick Bevin since they both seemed to have more natural chemistry between them while Tessa & Andy seemed awkward together. So we were shocked when he picked Tessa but since we hadn't followed it all season we figured we just didn't see enough to know.

However, I thought it was telling that, at the risk of stereotyping here, the blond Bevin showed up in red indicating she was his hot babe (even though her personality didn't seem to be that type), while the dark-haired Tessa showed up in lovely pale blue, indicating she's serious wife material.

My guess is Andy & Bevin had sex, so he chose Tessa. Don't laugh, some guys are like that. :coocoo:

But of course Sicy's right. And the whole premise of this show is so delusional and ridiculous that I feel kind of pathetic having lost 30 minutes of my life to it!

Sicy said:
Tonite they will be on at 8pm .. dont forget to watch!
I guess I'll be flipping between that and AI :huh:

Watch the bachelor

AI is a choice between two people that will be less successful than Taylor Hicks

with the Bachelor you can watch Andy reaffirm his wrong choice for Tessa

who last week couldn't even say she wanted to be settled down in 5 years

he should have picked your local gal Bevin

Tessa will blow him off, she does not want to married to some guy that has a velvet clown painting in the living room of his family home.

Last edited:
by the way, he boned them all

joyfulgirl said:

However, I thought it was telling that, at the risk of stereotyping here, the blond Bevin showed up in red indicating she was his hot babe (even though her personality didn't seem to be that type), while the dark-haired Tessa showed up in lovely pale blue, indicating she's serious wife material.

Sometimes I think the producers of these shows want things portrayed a certain way.

I am some middle-aged white guy. What do I know?

I knew Bevin's dress was ugly, red with a train:huh:

and the bare shoulder, halter top did not work!

They had Tessa all classed up to justify him picking her.

Well, I've been going for Tessa pretty much the whole time but I cant help feeling like maybe he made the wrong choice now. :huh:

I did watch the wrap-up show last night.

And I have some admissions.

1. Andy is a very decent guy

2. Tessa may not be as shallow as I was led to believe.

3. Bevin looked much better, and I think she will be OK.

Best wishes to Andy and Tessa

Sicy said:
Well, I've been going for Tessa pretty much the whole time but I cant help feeling like maybe he made the wrong choice now. :huh:

I feel the same! For the strangest reason I feel this isn't going to work out. I'm not sure Bevin was the right one for him either, I don't think his family really liked either one completely. We shall see though.............

Back
Top Bottom