The Average Joes Strike Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
I am so psyched.

I wonder what new twist they will add to this.

This is the only show I can relate to, because I am a downright ugly guy and there is no way I can get any girl, let alone a hottie, to have any interest in me because of how I look.

I caught Oprah today and she was showing a clip from the show with Will Smith, Eva Mendes and Kevin James promoting the movie Hitch. Well, during the show, some real heavyset dude with glasses asked Will Smith how he can get a girl to like him. But I was thinking that he should have asked Eva how a guy like him can get a beautiful girl like her. Of course, she probably would have lied to him just to make him feel good. But in reality, there is no way a beautiful girl would be interested in an average or ugly guy. It's just not possible.

yes it is possible/ dude ive seen alot of hot girls with ugly guys dam i know a girl who is smoking hot but has the ugliest boyfriend!
just hang in there !!!

shaun vox said:
yes it is possible/ dude ive seen alot of hot girls with ugly guys dam i know a girl who is smoking hot but has the ugliest boyfriend!
just hang in there !!!

So you're saying Carmen Electra and Bill Maher can be an item, hypotetically-speaking.

Back
Top Bottom