The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well we can also do world cities, there was an extensive discussion in the survivor thread about cities with awesome names. why limit ourselves to countries?

Also Djibouti is so getting in on this.

Varitek said:
Once we get on Aussie time nobody will be around and by the time they are it'll be burried in themiddle of 1000 posts.

Do I have to remind you of what I posted earlier in this thread?

I guess I'll just have to start pulling all nighters :up:

Varitek said:
well we can also do world cities, there was an extensive discussion in the survivor thread about cities with awesome names. why limit ourselves to countries?

Also Djibouti is so getting in on this.

Of course Djibouti is. How could we go ahead with this and not have Djibouti??

Sicy, 99% of what I say in the Aussie Chat Thread and spawn is completely tongue in cheeck (which would be an awesome smiley to have btw). Particularly the comment about a Liechtenstein thread.

Well, we could also do continents. Antarctica will need a thread. Poor lonely penguins.

The first poster of the thread is also required to add a picture or tidbit about a local cultural tradition.

e.g. for this thread it should have said "in Australia, they spell shit wrong."

Varitek said:
The first poster of the thread is also required to add a picture or tidbit about a local cultural tradition.

e.g. for this thread it should have said "in Australia, they spell shit wrong."

No they don't. They spell "shit" correctly. :wink:

Varitek said:

That's how I am when I'm at my best dressed.

/jen

45'd for serious

I just coughed up some orange juice. It came out my nose. Thank you for that, VaZzZa.

the tourist said:

I just coughed up some orange juice. It came out my nose. Thank you for that, VaZzZa.

The first time I ever had alcohol beyond a little wine at a religious event was a shot of vodka in my friend's kitchen when I was 13. It came out my nose. And burned.

I still can't really take a straight shot of vodka.

Varitek said:

The first time I ever had alcohol beyond a little wine at a religious event was a shot of vodka in my friend's kitchen when I was 13. It came out my nose. And burned.

I still can't really take a straight shot of vodka.

I dislike vodka. The first thing I ever had period alcoholic was Jamison Irish Whiskey. I was 21 and it was before the biggest show my band ever had.

Varitek said:
I didn't get the welding goggles thing, either...isnt it the raccoon that looks like it's wearing goggles?
It's okay. I didn't get it either. :reject:

the tourist said:

I dislike vodka. The first thing I ever had period alcoholic was Jamison Irish Whiskey. I was 21 and it was before the biggest show my band ever had.

You were 21? Don't tell me you're one of those people who followed the law because ti was the law? :shocked:

So your age 20 purity score, pre-girlfriend and pre-alcohol, was what, 85? Ax and Ian aren't doing so bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom