The Atlanta Braves Clinched Their 12th Straight Div Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zonelistener said:

:lol::lmao:

Why have I never herd that!?

Oh...I am a rarity hear at Interland being a Yankee fan. Although, I am a bit board with them winning (want someone new - just not Boston).

I've heard it a little too much *grumble*

How 'bout....

JETS - - Just-End-The-Season or Just-End-The-Suffering

I always prefered J-E-T-S-Suck-Suck-Suck! My own little answer to Fireman Ed's little chant...
edhome.jpg

ahh there really isn't anything quite like sports in the greatest city in the world... in fact, i think new york sports deserves it's own thread...

no...it doesn't "deserve" its own thread.

This is the problem with New Yorkers...they always think they "deserve" something. UGH! :banghead:

*had a lovely :rolleyes: conversation with a New Yorker today. They are sooo damn selfish

argh this is just stupid... it's sports. i posted that other thread just as a gag. sorry for doing so.

but on a final note... i really don't think it's an attitude of we're better than everyone else. new yorkers are some of the most synical, self-deprecating people around. we complain about everything inside the city, but when it comes down to it, as much as we complain, we know that there's no place else we'd rather be. if that comes off as being arrogant, then so be it.

Last edited:
As a Red Sox fan who lived in the Bronx for 6 years I do understand Yankee hatred. Also, how can you root for a team who's name means JERK-OFF:YANKees.

he likes whatever team is convenient for him

first was the braves
then the cubs
then the twins

sheesh, pick a freakin team

Back
Top Bottom