The Ataris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
So, I dont know alot about these guys, only heard their latest album which I like well enough.

THe reason I ask is because I just won free tix to see them here in town next week along with The Juliane Theory.

So, any fans out there, seen them live or anything??

If not just reply with your favorite Atari game........I used to have the 2600.
:wink:

Every time I hear "The Ataris," I think of the gang of the same name in Gregg Araki's "Nowhere."

Although, I'm probably the only one who thinks that. :sexywink:

Melon

I think the Ataris are very unoriginal...yet another devastating blow to the goodness that emo used to be.

I like Juliana Theory OK though.

The Ataris just have very pedestrian lyrics that's like..... STOP WHINING! Haven't we heard enough music like this already. I actually called my boyfriend from the gym the other day and was like "they're playing this Godawful song. GOOGLE IT." And it was

Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up: These are the best days of our lives.
The only thing that matters
is just following your heart
and eventually you'll finally get it right.

"In this Diary" by the Ataris. :yuck:

I don't know what explains my liking JT though...

meegannie said:

brain....unable....to....process.... :crack:

Well today emo has a new definition.

But back when emo was untainted by the Dashboard guy, it was actually at least halfway decent music. Like Fugazi. That's right. That was back in the day, though. I don't know what happened.

Fugazi rules!

:up:

And as it turns out, I will not be in attendance to see The Ataris, hard to pass up a free concert and all but it turns out that the alma motter(sp?) is playing Thursday night in the NCAA tourney, cant miss it.............giving the tix away, any in Cincy want em?????

Back
Top Bottom