The Apprentice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Total U2 Nut

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Just wondering if anyone's watching the new series on BBC2 on Wednesday... I only watched a few of the last series and never really got into it, but now I'm hooked (it's sad because it's true). Anyway, who's going to win? Any ideas?

:bow: to you for starting this thread! I watched the first episode but missed the second (however, my brother's girlfriend has been filling me in and I've seen some clips on other shows). My summary:

Syed is a cocky get.

Bit harsh to fire Ben as being project manager on the very first task must be extra tough. At least HE wasn't selling almost rotten fruit to any Londoners he could find. On the other hand, was it really so hard for him to say the words, "In retrospect, yes. I made a mistake"?

Jo is completely insane but even she wasn't nuts enough to think that a cat calendar that isn't even a functioning calendar was an appropriate tool to raise cash for Great Ormond Street.

And who was it (Was it Nargis???) who was rude enough to say "And if you have any questions-" "I've got a question. What do you-" "I haven't finished speaking". Not only does she do it TWICE but after saying "I haven't finished speaking" she doesn't go on to say anything!

But the girls selling nearly rotten fruit was just the worst :down: and Sir Alan let them get away with it!! :tsk:

I'd quite like Tuan to win but as I say, I've not watched much.

I know I'm very late with this but as I just happened upon this thread I'm going to pop in to say:

SYED'S GONE! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

...But I don't particularly want any of the people who are left to win :(

TheQuiet1 said:
I know I'm very late with this but as I just happened upon this thread I'm going to pop in to say:

SYED'S GONE! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

...But I don't particularly want any of the people who are left to win :(

Seriously - if he hadn't gone this week, I would have had to have stopped watching it. He annoyed the hell out of me, the arrogant twat.
I seriously thought Ruth was going to get fired for a while....

I want Ansel or Ruth to win. It's not that I particularly like either - I just really, really dislike the other two.

I think I want Ansell to win as the best of a bad bunch. The interviews for this week's episode look great.

PAUL: I get on with everyone.
INTERVIEWER: Well you aren't getting on with me!

INTERVIEWER: Would you ever lie on your CV?
RUTH: Of-course I would! Have I ever lied in my career? 'Course! 'Course I have! :der:

No, I wanna see Ruth's reaction if she loses. I'm hoping she'll trash the office, commit GBH, that sorta thing... :wink:

YES! Come on The Badge!!

:wink:

I have a horrid feeling Michelle might win though 'cos AMS likes her..... unless she craps up this task, lets hope so ...

Eh.

I really didn't like Michelle, but never mind. Ruth was on GMTV this morning, and it turns out she got employed by Alan Sugar anyway :huh:

Back
Top Bottom