The Amazing Race: All Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, I always liked how well they've gotten along, so that preview was kind of disappointing.

Yeah the previews usually build up something that isn't nearly as good as we anticipate, well except for the midget keeling over in a suit of armor...that was comedy gold.

I guess my desired order of finish would be:
1. Eric & Danielle
2. Dustin & Kandice
3. Charla & Annoyance

I like Danielle but I find Eric to be overly controlling and he's only really nice and supportive of her when things are going his way.

I'd like to see the Blondes win it as well.

I totally loved that military dude who was there with Charla and Mirna when they were throwing stuff into the charity box and he said to put a little love into it. Awww!!

And that one who had to tell Charla like 92 times not to touch the screen and buttons of the GPS. You could hear him losing patience, but he was trying SO hard to be pleasant. :lol:

I'm sad to see Danny & Oswald go, but they ran a good race.

I'm definitely rooting for Dustin & Kandice now. I agree with phanan - the fighting is hopefully minimal, and just a result of fatigue and stress. I'd love for them to win it.

The other teams do not deserve it. They whine and complain too goddamn much, and I feel like muting the TV every time they talk. I've gotten increasingly annoyed with them each week. :sigh:

It looks like they're ending up in Hawaii. I wonder if they were there at the same time I was last year? :hmm: From what I've seen, it looks like they've been in other countries near Christmas time, so it could be possible. It could be some other country though, but it did look a lot like Hawaii in the preview.

I missed most of the second half of the finale, but I saw the end. Well, it was better than Charla and Mirna winning, but not as good as if Dustin and Kandice had won.

Hewson said:

I guess my desired order of finish would be:
1. Eric & Danielle
2. Dustin & Kandice
3. Charla & Annoyance
Well I guess I got what I asked for.

I was a bit miffed that Eric & Danilelle got only a 2 or 3 minute advantage from the last task in the vault...the 10 minute time limit thing made it so you could still possibly win even without successfully completing the task...since E&D were the only ones to get it right, they deserved to win.

I'm sure it was just the editing that made it seem like they might get passed by the blondes (E&D constantly sitting at red lights, blondes getting all greens, and the final shot of the blondes' cab taking a left turn before they pan to the finish line and everyone clapping).

Lets hope for some fresh teams next season, All Stars not such a great idea for TAR (or just about 8 of the 11 teams not being too interesting).

At least they threw in one last shot of the midget toppling in a suit of armor...comedy gold.

Last edited:
phanan said:
I really could care less which team wins, because I don't really care for any of them. However, despite them bickering to each other all the time, it would be kind of sweet justice for Eric and Danielle to win it, after being yielded twice and having some really bad luck with flights.

I guess I got what I asked for, too.

Definitely agree about the vault. I thought the other teams would have had to wait an extra 10 minutes or so for not getting it done in time.

I was hoping for the Blondes to win but my favourites, Romber and Uchenna and Joyce were already gone so I was already struggling with whom to go for.

Classic comedy when one of the Cha Chas had seen Charla on the military challenge and said' "Teletubbies got to war". Hilarious stuff and of course that knight's armour stuff was classic. A bit harsh but funny nevertheless.

It's kind of sad it's over because we'll probably never get to see some of our favourites on tv ever again. I'm going to really miss Uchenna and Joyce and hopefully we'll get to see Romber again, but highly doubt it. I wished the Hippies were in it but I think we will see them on tv at some point in the future.

Well, that was surprising and disappointing. The editing made me believe the BQ's were going to win. :angry:

I'd totally forgotten about most of the teams that had been on this show.

Hopefully the next season will be better.

Back
Top Bottom