The Amazing Race: All Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup^....Kentucky went home tonite and as much as I have liked them from time to time they were just too nice and just don't get this game is just a game and is not about helping one another. Rob and Amber have this game down pat.........they seem undefeatable.

phanan said:

We have to put up with them for at least another week. Fun.

Delightful even.

:yuck:

I have to say, I'm becoming a fan of Rob and Amber.

They are quite respectful of each other so that makes them stand out even more.

I HATE THE ROB! :mad:

PS: the last one I saw on cable here was the family edition.. never saw the finale, but I'm glad the Linz's won...

I have to see another one... it all starts now over here... LOST, 24, HEROES, TAR... :hyper:

phanan said:

We have to put up with them for at least another week. Fun.
If the tall one wore the bikini the whole time, it might be worth having them around for a couple more weeks...eh probably not.

I hope Rob and Amber win every leg, that would be hilarious, and would show that the "All Stars" label was very misleading...on Survivor All Stars, they were loaded with past winners and strong players(And Rupert who could only win $1million by an internet pity vote)...here they grabbed a bunch of 7th place finishing teams...the first 3 teams eliminated were sorry competitors.

The field for this "all stars" episode really has been a joke, especially compared to how Survivor's was - as you noted.

There are what, thirteen legs? Rob and Amber have already won three, so it's certainly a distinct possibility that they could end up winning half of the legs on this thing.

All Stars indeed.

Well Rob almost singlehandedly dominated Survivor All Stars as well, winning a large number of the challenges, so I guess All Stars suits Rob and Ambah.

I know. I was sitting there actually saying "Just pick up the freakin' fish! Yeesh"

Well there goes one of my fav teams. Charla and Mirna were so close to elimination... so very close yet so very far.

The more the race goes on, the more I like Rob and Ambuh. That's something I thought I'd never say :giggle:

Well, it just goes to show how one leg of the race can change everything.

I was positive it would be a non-elimination round when I saw Rob and Amber show up last, but I give the producers credit there - they still ditched them.

Oh, this I gotta see. I am not even watching this year but I have to run and catch the end to see this.:applaud:

I wonder if they will get a spike in the ratings now.:wink:

Although, I still won't watch the rest of this season.

Last edited:
Yep, I thought for sure it was a non-elim round as well. Danny and Oswald are my favourite team now. Hopefully they'll continue to do well. I have to mute the tv when Charla and Mirna start whining.

Hahaha! Finally. Go away, Romber.

I hate Mirna/Charla immensely but they're the weakest team left and can't possibly be annoying me for many more weeks.

:lol:

I totally called the Romber elimination on another forum I participate in. Nice. I thought it might be a non-elimination round, but good for the producers for letting them be eliminiated.

Oswald & Danny continue to be my favourites, and hopefully Mirna & Schmirna will go next week. I feel the same way, RB. I muted the TV every time they came on. So annoying.

Rob must have kicked himself majorly after seeing the simple mistake he made with the sign. :yikes: That surely cost it for them.

Charla and Mirna are SO annoying...:down:

Danny and Oswald...:love:

What was surprising was that when the guy told Rob and Amber they were wrong the first time, Rob made the offhand comment that it better not be due to spelling.

So...why didn't they verify their spelling first! I believe they had the order right from the start - they just didn't fix their spelling of Philippines!

phanan said:
What was surprising was that when the guy told Rob and Amber they were wrong the first time, Rob made the offhand comment that it better not be due to spelling.

So...why didn't they verify their spelling first! I believe they had the order right from the start - they just didn't fix their spelling of Philippines!
Exactly my comment to my wife during the show.

Amber should have done the last task - Rob is probably not a fast reader. She would've found the envelope a lot quicker.

Dare I say that without Rob and Amber, this episode didn't seem to work as well. It's almost like everyone was so focused on them, that now that they are gone, they don't know what the hell to do.

Ugh! I am so annoyed that Charla & Mirna came in first. :mad:

Looks like the nail painting challenge was a lot better of a choice than the coal. I'm nervous about Uchenna and Joyce being marked for elimination now. I really like them.

Back
Top Bottom