The Amazing Race 12! Nov 4 at 8pm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I was rooting for Ron and Christina, but like I said earlier, I like all of the teams in the final 3. TK and Rachel are nice people.

That was a nasty final challenge, wasn't it?

When's the next season start?

This was one of the better seasons.

SeattleVertigo said:

This was one of the better seasons.

:yes: I definitely agree. It was fantastic!

The last Road Block probably drove everyone nuts. I thought it was very clever and well thought out, but definitely very difficult, what with them being so physically exhausted and all.

I've heard that they're either finishing casting or in the process of filming the next season right now. I'm assuming the new season will air in a few months, hopefully!

I didn't realy care who won tonite, but was really happy for TK and Rachel. It was a really fun season, and the 3 teams left at the end were all winners and learned a lot about one another along the way. TK & Rachel were just so calm, cool and collected and that makes it a lot more fun to watch rather than those who get all caught up in drama, being evil toward the other teams and who are always arguing. Sad in a way that the season is over :sad:

I invested all that time and watched the entire season, but had to miss last nights episode:( :( :( :( :mad:
does cbs.com air the episodes does anyone know?

I am happy that TK and Rachel won!...It was enjoyable to watch a couple that got along so well

If you can't find it on the CBS website, then i doubt they do. But if you have On Demand Cable, you may be able to see it there.

Jen and Nate broke up, but got back together, according to the radio interview someone posted here earlier.

Maybe they still argue, but I'm sure it's a lot less away from the stress and sleeplessness of the race.

Back
Top Bottom