The Amazing Race 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I couldn't believe David and Mary caught another break last night. My prediction is next week it runs out.

For a split second I thought the single moms would get to the mat late enough to save David and Mary for a third time, since they weren't showing the clock running down, but I guess I was wrong. You have to give them props for having such a good attitude about the entire race, though.

I am glad that one of the six pack teams are out now, because maybe now the Cho brothers will start racing for themselves. I got so pissed when they said "let's wait for the moms". :madwife:

And let me just say... Cow lips???? :barf: :barf: :barf:

Hewson said:
Mmmmmm...cow lips.

I was hoping that the 2 fast forward teams would end up 5th and 6th, that would have been quite a twist.

The producers tried their best.:wink: Perhaps they should have had a live cow standing there too.

Those beauty queens are a perfect example of how "beautiful" women aren't all that. Kandice is extremely annoying.

I am glad that one of the six pack teams are out now, because maybe now the Cho brothers will start racing for themselves. I got so pissed when they said "let's wait for the moms". :madwife:

I just got around to watching the episode last night, and I agree. While they still might assist Alabama, you get the feeling that the single moms will be gone next, and once that happens, we'll finally be able to see what the Cho brothers can do on their own.

I think they might win once that scenario arrives.

I thought it was funny, Tyler, James and Rob with their, "mind over matter, bro! don't think, bro!" crap. Meanwhile poor Kimberly is yakking every other second. :|

That's one part of reality tv I could do without.. seeing and hearing people barf. Yuck. I was hoping they'd run late too, but oh well.

I hope the Cho brothers can get to the top, they're my fav team now.

Did anyone catch the comment Rob made in the cab where he essentially said that the residents of Madagascar suffered from lower intellects because their brains were undeveloped due to a lack of protein? Fucking idiot. :|

VintagePunk said:
Did anyone catch the comment Rob made in the cab where he essentially said that the residents of Madagascar suffered from lower intellects because their brains were undeveloped due to a lack of protein? Fucking idiot. :|

:yes: Plus, he was going on and on about the exhaust fumes killing their brain cells or something like that. :|

In his interviews, the way he was hugging Kim from behind looked especially creepy to me, for some reason. I really dislike them.

The attitude of David and Mary was one of the best perspectives of any contestants on the Amazing Race I have ever seen. This whole experience put them with people of different cultures and ethnicities for the first time ever in their lives. Their response to their fellow contestants and the people they encountered on their journey was uplifting.

On the other hand, there have been too many people like Rob on the show who have little respect or even show a slight interest in other cultures. Shocking, considering they are seeing parts of the world that most people only see on the Discovery or Travel channels. They have been given an great opportunity and don't appreciate it.

Nah, that's the deceptive advertising they use to make you think something dramatic is happening when actually nothing happened.:wink:

But the beautiful people look pretty tough to beat right now.

I hope the brothers get a clue before their misguided loyalty does them in.

Okay, that last challenge last night? No amount of money in the world - nay, the universe - could ever make me do that. :yikes: :yikes:

for those that miss episodes, you can download episodes via a torrent program on torrentspy.com ... i missed the latest one, episode 9, wasn't at home but got it yesterday an watched it, ohhh i can't wait til next week! :yes:

And then there were four. It's the beautiful people's race to lose.

This is not the game for alliances or being nice.

The Cho's deserved to be ousted last night...really didn't race very well, and Bama was smart to just go on without them.

Sad to see them go, not a big fan of the 3 top teams and I doubt Bama can hang much longer.

Hewson said:
The Cho's deserved to be ousted last night...really didn't race very well, and Bama was smart to just go on without them.

Sad to see them go, not a big fan of the 3 top teams and I doubt Bama can hang much longer.

That was disappointing to see the Cho brothers not do well. There are times to work well with other teams and times where you just gotta move forward to win.

I don't see Bama winning, but the preview was intriguing. It appeared that Bama was gonna be able to yield the Barbies. Wouldn't that be fun?

Of course, we all know how deceptive those previews can be. It might ultimately have no bearing at all on the final result.

VintagePunk said:
Gah, there's really no one left to cheer for, is there?

And I agree, the brothers were beyond annoying last night.

Ditto! I was so frustrated with them constantly asking for directions, and getting upset when 'Bama left without them. It's a RACE! Despite that, I did like them.

I have no idea who to cheer for - all of them annoy me to some degree, although Tyler and James are the least annoying at the moment.

^Count me in too people, after this episode my balloon sort of deflated. If someone put a gun to my head and made me choose someone to root for, I guess I would take the underdogs in this case the 'Bamas. They're hard working and not only really want but need the money. They play as a team and don't fight and bicker like the others have done! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom