The AFL Thread Reporting Dangerfield Has Signed a 9-yr $10.1m Deal With Port Adelaide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard he has an overly inflated opinion of himself, and the interview with The Advertiser didn't do much to change that. I think he'll be back playing SANFL in the next 2-3 years.

Great decision by the Lions

B0bQnkOCQAEEsGh.jpg

That's better, so much better. Superior in it's simplicity.

I'd actually like to see GW's and Gold Coast adopt something more conventional and stick with it, be it a sash or stripes or a yoke or whatever. They both look ridiculous at the moment, especially West's lame G.

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

The AFL Thread Reporting Dangerfield Has Signed a 9-yr $10.1m Deal With Port ...

Haha I remember them wearing that diamond hockey's outfit in an Ansett Cup match played at the Bruce Stadium of all places. Was shocking at the time, but Would love to own one now.

Some of those aren't too bad, many are just one-off money spinners. But I'd take them all over some of those one-off dreamtime bargain bin guernseys from this season that will be adorning far too many torsos in the years to come.

And any of those default white "clash" guernseys worn by a whole series of clubs where white wasn't even one of their colours.

One missing from this list is Hawthorn's sleeved guernsey from about 10 years ago - a very bizarre item of clothing that has thankfully never come close to any sort of revival.

I think our red away strip from 2006-whenever is much worse than our current clash strip, mainly because it was jinxed and we always flopped in it.

Nice article, laughed at the 3D anchor on the Freo jumper.

Rohan Connolly got in a bit of strife on Twitter because he tweeted out one of the indigenous jumpers saying how bad it was, without realising it was an indigenous jumper (which is surprisingly thick from a sports journo). But the fact is a lot of those were pretty bad.

Can't wait for the not-suspended half of Essendon to get flogged by Sydney. :sigh:

Can't believe they didn't at least gussy up the old lion's face, looks shithouse. Respect the decision, it's just lazy graphic design. I know all the old Fitzroyers would get up in arms with even the slightest edit, but that cat looks gangrenous.

Having said that I would probably throw punches if they brought back the wings guernsey but updated the retro eaglehead design.

Petition to stop peddling the Carlton/Richmond season opener.

Seriously. Easiest way to deflate all excitement from the start of the season.

Why are we all so down on Carlton/Richmond as a season opener? They're both well supported clubs with a decent rivalry and history. Seems a reasonable way to kick things off to me.

Fremantle vs Port Adelaide isn't shithouse, match of the round.

I'm glad they haven't contrived the fixture by stacking the opening round with too many top matches - you'd hope they'd stagger the "marquee" games at reasonable intervals.

I don't really care too much about the "tradition" of playing Carlton in the opening round. Every match is the same, regardless of the opponent,

Eade to coach the Suns for the next three years.

Looking more and more likely that Bomber Thompson and his amazing press conferences will be lost to football forever :sigh:

Absolutely stoked to see Eade get another gig. It ain't easy to pick up a senior coaching gig as an older coach, but he is as good as they come and deserves another crack. Gets the best out of teams that might've struggled otherwise.

Looking more and more likely that Bomber Thompson and his amazing press conferences will be lost to football forever :sigh:

Frankly I don't see Hird surviving whatever's about to hit Essendon, and then Bomber and his press conferences will probably be right back to fill the breach again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom